1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cinnabar_rose

May 21, 2008

1. I sold a head to cinnabar_rose. It was a perfect transaction thank you very much!

2. I bought a Volks Suiseiseki from Megan. Communication was prompt, and shipping was fast and secure. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you very much!

3. I bought the lovely full set of Lieselotte from cinnabar_rose at a very reasonable price. The doll and set are like new and I could not be any happier to find this elusive doll in this condition. I would most definitely be dealing with Megan again. Thank you so much!

4. I got a lovely SDGr Winter Smile Nono head from Megan! :aheartbea

Communication: 5/5
      It was lovely talking to Megan, she was very understanding and accommodating. She provided details that I'd requested, and always notified me whenever she received a new payment. Very pleasant to talk to, I had no problems at all in terms of communication. :)

Shipping/Packaging: 5/5
      The head was well-protected and arrived in pristine condition, and it looked exactly as described. She had shipped it on the soonest possible day, and updated me with a tracking number immediately.

I would not hesitate to transact with Megan again! It was such a pleasant experience. :)

5. I bought miruku's body from cinnabar_rose, everything was perfect and I couldn't be happier! Thank you very much :)

6. I bought my grail of grails from cinnabar_rose, a Lorina head! The transaction was wonderful frim
      beginning to end. This is my second purchase from her and both dolls were as new and mint condition. I definitely will transact with her again. Thank you! :)

7. I purchased a doll body from Cinnabar_rose. She always responded within an appropriate amount of time, was quick to ship and the body arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you <3

8. I purchased a Volks SD Swarikko body from Cinnabar_rose and it was a pleasure doing business with her. She was always very fast replying messages and was polite and very nice. She sent to me the body when she said she would and the body arrived fast and very well packed, the body was exactly as described. I am very happy with the whole experience and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much my dear <3 <3<3

9. I bought a SDGrG Nono "Romantic Sweet Dream Version" head on layway from Cinnabar_rose. She was wonderful to deal with, very kind and quick at replying to messages.
      She shipped the head as soon as it was payed for and provided a tracking number right away. :) I would not hesitate to do business with her again :daisy

10. So sorry I'm so late with this!!

I bought my Volks SDC Gretel from cinnabar_rose and it was a very pleasant transaction. Thank you so much n_n

11. I am so delighted with my dealings with cinnabar_rose, she is amongst the highest ranks of best sellers on DoA
      I bought a beautiful Victorique, she arrived quickly in perfect condition well packed.
      Lots of friendly communication from cinnabar_rose and she was so kind and helpful.
      I would definitely buy from cinnabar_rose again. Very highly recommended.

12. I bought a wig from Megan, and she was great to work with! The wig is absolutely beautiful, and I cannot thank her enough :) I would definitely work with her again!

13. I bought a Volks Kazuya Kujo on SDgr girl body from cinnabar_rose. The transaction was smooth, she was friendly and patient, and took the time to answer my mails despite her busy schedule. The doll arrived well-packed, and in lovely condition.

Thank you for helping me to bring my grail doll home :)

Would certainly buy from her again!

14. I bought a Dollheart Apple Scent dress from cinnabar_rose, and the transaction was smooth, pleasant and she communicated with me every step of the way. The dress is exactly as described and is tremendously gorgeous!

I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you for everything!! ^o^

15. I bought a dollheart set from cinnabar_rose, and I couldn't be more pleased with our transaction! She was very friendly and kept up communication. The set was immaculate, like new. It was packaged perfectly and arrived extremely quickly. I would be more then happy to buy from her again! :)

Thank you very much! :D

16. I purchased 2 SD outfits from cinnabar_rose, and the transaction went really smoothly. Shipping was fast and the outfits were well packed!

17. I bought a Volks SwD Nono wig from Cinnabar_Rose and the transaction was perfect. She warned that transaction was a little slow, and though it was it wasn't bad. She updated me every step of the way and shipped when promised. Wig came in perfect condition and was overall a smooth experience. Thank you for the great transaction~

18. I recently bought a volks creamy mami from cinnabar_rose and the transaction went smoothly. She was able to send out the doll right away. the doll itself is in a very excellent condition. She even added some free stuff too. I would definitely recommend her! Thank you!

19. cinnabar_rose sold me her Volks Tsunenaga Hasekura. She was willing to do a long, long layaway and I really appreciate that. Communication was good and the whole transaction was flawless. Thanks again!:)