1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for claytonwinter.

Jan 5, 2009

1. I bought a coat from Claytonwinter
      It arrived fast with no problems, pleasure to deal with ^^

2. I bought a Nanuri 07 from claytonwinter. He was wonderful to deal with and shipped the head out super fast. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

3. claytonwinter bought a migidoll ryu from me. I couldn't have asked for a better buyer. He paid right away and was so friendly all throughout the transaction. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to to business with him again. ^^

thanks for everything, and I hope you enjoy your new boy!

4. I recently sold my Heliot head to claytonwinter-it was a lovely transaction throughout! His communication was very good and his payment prompt. I couldn't have asked for better :)

5. Claytonwinter commissioned me to make a chair, transaction went through smoothly and payment was fast, if it hadn't been for the PO taking 2 weeks to deliver a parcel from Yorkshire to Lancashire it would have been perfect!

6. Claytonwinter joined my Soom Go and to put it simply he was a diamond!
      He checked my updates often, paid promptly and was happy to contribute a split fee towards unwanted payrcelforce charges.
      Im really glad he was happy to be a member but not as happy as me who had him on board! :)! Would be happy to sell to him again or have him join another Go! <3

7. ++++positive++++
      claytonwinter bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

8. ClaytonWinter bought a pan elf head on layaway ^^, he is lovely to deal with paid ahead of time, keeps in contact, just an overall pleasure ^^ Recommended to buy or sell to him ^o^

9. Claytonwinter Commissioned a BJD custom plushie from me! payment was sent exactly when we arranged, communication was excellent and always friendly ^.^ I would highly recommend him to others without a doubt! Thank you again!

10. I bought an outfit from Claytonwinter, very good communication, polite throughout. The item was shipped quickly and well packaged. Thanks for a great transaction.

11. I sold some SD Clothing Items[ to claytonwinter, despite a problem with paypal that meant the payment was delayed a few weeks and an awkard strain on communication due to the confusion the transaction was good. She was very apologetic and friendly, doing her best to sort he problem as soon as possible.

12. claytonwinter comissioned me to do their Jake's(DZ Yue) faceup ^^ Communication was great as usual and It was a pleasure doing more work on him~!:aheartbea

13. Claytonwinter bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

14. I sold a MNM head to Claytonwinter - he paid on time for a very smooth transaction and was very patient and friendly throughout the process.

15. I purchased some brilliant boots from claytonwinter,
      they came really fast, communication was great and i'm really pleased with them :lol:
      Thanks!!
      Fiona

16. Claytonwinter bought some shoes from me and the transaction went very smoothly, communication was great and payment was sent promptly. He was nice enough to let me know when the shoes arrived and left feedback as well. Great buyer! Thank you so much <3

17. I sold a SD wig to him. Perfect transaction with fast payment and great communication. A pleasure doing business with him!! :D

18. Claytonwinter is really a very nice person to deal with.
      He bought some clothes from me.
      Something goes wrong with the paypal[neither his or my fault] through our business but he is really very considerated.Appreciated for that!

Thanks again for you friendly and sweetness dear Claytonwinter.
      Hope to see you again^^

19. Bought a doll's head from him and I have to say the transaction was perfect. <3
      The comunication all the time was fast and great. ;)
      He agreed to wait till my birthday, when I received the needed money. :3
      Send the head really fast and carefully wrapped, so that even the pure_evil_mail in may country were not able to damage it. ^-^ And I even got a lillte bonus. ^-^

I reccomend Claytonwinter as a great person to do business with. ^-^

20. Claytonwinter took part in the LUTS GO I organised,
      absolutely wonderful to deal with! All the messages and payments were made promptly without any problems :)

I would highly recommend claytonwinter as a buyer! :aheartbea