1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cleric

Apr 16, 2007

1. Purchased some sd girl dresses from Cleric- she held them for me until I got paid, shipped fast, and great communication throughout! I highly recommend her! The dresses are lovely and great quality! :)

2. Bought a white cat chris body from Cleric. She kept it on hold for me while I made payment, replied pms fast and shipped the body out fast and well insulated. A pleasure to transact with :)

3. bought a crobi lance head from cleric. very good communication, fast shipping, head came packed very well and in perfect condition! hope to deal with you again :)

4. I bought a beautiful dress from Cleric. It arrived super fast. I am very happy with the transaction.

5. I ordered two dresses from Cleric. They are beautiful and very well made. Shipping was quick, communication was excellent. I am very pleased with the transaction and would buy from her again. :D

6. Good communication and fast shipping :) will by again!! Thank you

7. I bought an orange rose headpiece and necklace set from Cleric and I couldn't be happier! Great communication, shipped quickly, and the set is absolutely beautiful.

I'd love to buy from Cleric again.

8. I purchased a lovely Breakaway from Cleric. She was extremely pleasant to deal with and shipped the doll as I requested. Thank you very much! :heart

9. I just bought a Nanuri 07 with a custom faceup on Breakaway Body with extras from Cleric. There was a slight miss-understanding with which extras I got, but we communicated great and it was all worked out!

I would absolutely work with Cleric again and recommend to others!
      Great Communication, Shipping, Services, and products!

10. I purchased a handmade SD dress from Cleric, and she shipped it very quickly. :) She is great with communication, and I would definitely buy from her again if I see something I like.

Thank you so much! The dress is very well made, and it beautiful!

11. I purchased a SD dress from her and it was such a splendid transaction. She shipped it pretty quickly for me, and the package arrived quickly as well. The dress was packaged well and arrived safely. Great communication and the dress is just simply wonderful! And such reasonable price too. I would definitely buy from her again in the future.

Thank you!

12. I purchased some SD dresses from cleric and had a wonderful transaction. The items were shipped out quickly and well packaged. Cleric kept me informed through out the entire transaction as well. The dresses are beyond stunning! Cleric even included a gift item along with my purchase. Definitly recommend! ^_^

13. I bought a SD dress from Cleric, it is very very beautiful, great quality! ^.^
      Thanks for perfect transaction! Recommended seller!

14. I bought a MSD dress from Cleric.
      The dress is amazing!! very beautiful, and well made :) i love her!

im certain we meet again ^^

thank you so much!

15. Purchase a dress from Cleric. absolutely amazing dress my girl loved it. Thank you so much

16. Bought Beryl wings from cleric and the price was fair, the shipping was fast internationally, and cleric had good communication. Thank you!!

17. I purchased a few SD dresses from cleric and had yet another great transaction. Always quick and polite to respond to PM's, top quality dresses and safely packaged. Highly recommend!

18. I bougth a very pretty dress from cleric, she is a nice person and always we had nice communication, she's so talented.

Thanks a lot!!

19. Cleric was so fast at responding and shipping but most of all her items were drop dead gorgeous! Thanks so much :D

Recommended to everyone

20. I just bought a dress from cleric, and I'm so happy with it! I've been shopping for a simple, white dress for a while now, and cleric's was exactly what I was looking for. It's super cute, very well made, and cleric kept good communication throughout the transaction (she even went out of her way to contact me when my PM inbox was full!). Overall, I'm very happy and hope to buy from her again. :D