1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CloakedSchemer

Feb 12, 2010

1. I purchased a 5stardoll Tumnus head from CloakedSchemer. Very fast communication, super quick to answer my questions. The head was shipped the day after they received my payment and arrived very well packaged with no damage. Thank you so much!

2. + Positive Feedback

I just bought an IslandDoll Louis from CloakedSchemer.
      This was probably the FASTEST transaction Ive ever had. I paid, she had him packed and shipped and on my doorstep in... 2? 3 days?
      He was packed VERY well. He was unstrung, but CloakedSchemer had marked the packets of limbs so I knew what was what. This made restringing much simpler, which was a bonus because I dont like restringing!

I would absolutely buy from CloakedSchemer again, and would reccomend her to anyone!

Thanks so much! I love my new boy!

3. Cloakedschemer sold me an angelsdoll ivan head with a short layaway, she was agreeable to my layaway needs and shipped promptly once he was paid off, he arrived quickly and super well packed and exactly as described! ive bought several dolls from cloakedschemer before and definitely plan to do so again because they are always a joy to work with!

4. I purchased a Little Rebel Hachi head from CloakedSchemer. She was so friendly and kind during all the communications. The head was shipped very fast and arrived very well packaged. Thank you!

5. Had a wonderful transaction with CloakedSchemer. I bought a SDF Howl head from her and she was incredibly friendly and very prompt. The head was packaged well and exactly as described. I couldn't ask for more!

6. Another fabulous trade with Cloaked! This was part cash and part trade items on layaway. She is always a delight to work with! I have a great time dealing with her and I am never disappointed! Very nice packaging too! Thanks so much again!!!

7. Just had a fantastic trade with CloakedSchemer! She contacted me about trading her Migidoll Ell for my AE Chocolate, she was great to chat with throughout the whole process and shipped when she said she would. Definitely recommend her and would happily do business with her again!

8. Positive Feedback!! CloakedSchemer was just amazing to deal with :) I contacted her about her Dollshe Bernard that she had for sale, and before I knew it, we had arranged to meet in person to trade Bernard for the Iplehouse Erica that I had for sale. We met as planned, and Bernard was even more perfect than I ever could have imagined (especially the faceup that CloakedSchemer did!) :D everything went incredibly smoothly and I would jump at the chance to do business with her again.

9. I bought Dikadoll 73 body from CloakedSchemer. She was so kind for me and give me comfortable layaway. I'm very glad to have a deal with so pleasant seller. I recommend CloakedSchemer to all buyers)
      Thank you!

10. Leaving positive feedback for CloakedSchemer. I purchased a braided wig from her. It arrived quickly and is in perfect condition! I would definitely do business again :)

Thank you SO much!

11. TOP RECOMMENDATION!!! I bought a pharaoh set from CloakedSchemer and she is such a fantastic person to buy from. I was fully informed with lovely conversation and was given shipping options, which were very reasonable. The set arrived in fabulous condition too. Thanks so much :celebrate

12. I bought a soom ender head from CloakedSchemer,she replied the msg very quick and she is always so patient~ and the head is in good condition ,the shipping is fast and thank you so much ~i would love to deal with CloakedSchemer again~:cheer

13. I did a trade with cloakedschemer and everything was perfect. both of us shipped out the same time and the doll was packed so well. kept great communication the whole time. thank you again for a great trade

14. @CloakedSchemer purchased some Dollmore sunglasses from me, and it was a pleasure doing business from start to finish! Communication was always friendly, payment was timely, and I was informed that the parcel arrived safely. Thank you so much. :hug:

15. CloakedSchemer bought a doll from me. Communication was great; payment was fast; smooth transaction; highly recommend and would definitely deal with again. :)

16. CloakedSchemer purchased one of my floating heads. It was the ideal transaction. Stellar communication and prompt payment. Highly recommended.

17. I bought an April Story Rebecca from CloakedSchemer and the transaction was perfect from beginning to end! Super fast shipping (the doll arrived in 2 days!), extremely well packaged (I've had dolls from companies arrived less secure), and incredibly friendly in all communication. I also love the extras that were included! I would gladly deal with CloakedSchemer again! Thank you so much!

18. Another fabulous trade with Cloaked! She is awesome sauce with a side of awesome! She approached me for a trade and we worked out items I would like, then we mailed on the same day. She got a Tumnus head from me and I am super excited to see him go to a creative and loving home! Always love working with Cloaked! Thanks for another great experience! <3

19. I had a lovely trade with Clockedschemer! I had traded my Loongsoul Qiqi for Cloaked's Doll Chateau Queena. Everything arrived safely and PMs were super friendly as well as prompt!
      I would completely recommend this person for trades as well as for sales~!

20. Bought a TTYA shirt and a lovely sweatshirt (sd size). Communication was excellent, lightning fast shipping and clothes are in perfect condition. Thank You!