1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CloakedSchemer

Feb 12, 2010

1. POSITIVE FEEDBACK :thumbup
      I purchased some SD clothes from CloakedSchemer and could not be happier with the transaction :whee: communication was friendly, fast, and was even nice to model the clothes on her lovely Opaline (Resinsoul Mi) :chibi Shipping was amazing and shipped very fast and packed safely :) thank you so much for the awesome transaction :thumbup

2. Purchased 3 MSD items from CloakedSchemmer. Communication was super sweet and prompt. Items arrived super fast and very well packaged. Would definitely buy from again.

3. Positive feedback for cloakedschemer. I purchased her Mirwen hybrid and the transaction was flawless. Great communication, quick shipping, and Merwin was extremely safely packaged and in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

4. Bought some SD clothes from CloakedSchemer. Really prompt and polite, answered all my questions, and items arrived quickly and thoughtfully packaged. Everything was great! :) Would buy from again! Thank you very much!

5. Amazing transaction with CloakedSchemer. I purchased multiple pieces of clothing, and she was nice enough to not only work out the price and upgrade shipping, but included some gifts for a friend who's new to the hobby as well. Friendly communication, fast shipping... She's wonderful!

6. I purchased some MSD leggings and a top from her. She responded really quickly to my request. And after I paid she sent it out in the mail the next day. The items were just as described and I love them. An awesome transaction all around. I would buy from her again for sure.

7. I purchased a TTYA baseball jacket from CloakedSchemer and it was a great transaction - prompt friendly communication, shipped quickly and the item was just as described. Thanks so much!

8. CloakedSchemer bought a Luts Verna (NS) head from me. It was a great transaction all together - perfect communication, prompt money transaction. I'd be happy to deal again! Thank you!

9. Positive feedback continues! I saw a fs post Cloaked Schemer had in the mp last week. Contacted her last Monday, I was able to pay her right away & she had the package shipped out the next day. By Friday the box had arrived, packed with great care. Communication was great, and the body looks like just what I was expecting. Thanks so much for being a reliable seller. <3

10. I purchased a skirt from CloakedSchemer:
      Communication was fast & friendly, skirt is exactly as pictured in the sales thread and looks fantastic on my doll, and shipped quickly.

I definitely appreciate it, and would gladly do business again!
      Thank you!
      :XD:

11. I bought a pair of jeans from CloakedSchemer. She was wonderful to deal with, great communication, fast shipping. Thank you :aheartbea

12. I sold a Limhwa Luna head to @CloakedSchemer. Communication was clear, payment was prompt, and I got a PM as soon as the head arrived. Many thanks for a smooth transaction! :D

13. I purchased a Dollzone Mini Mo and he/she came in perfect condition! The package was delivered on time, and the condition it arrived in was perfect! Everything in the package was wrapped well in bubblewrap. I was so pleased with my purchase, I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! Shipping was super fast!

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Yet another awesome trade with Cloaked! My Elfdoll REM head for her Little Rebel Aleksander head and some clothes. Very pleased and always a pleasure! No hesitation, ever, to deal with Cloaked! Well packed and super fast shipping! THANK YOU!

15. CloakedSchemer participated in my secondhand swap. They followed all the rules, sent their package in a timely manner, kept in contact, and let me know when they received their end. They were an excellent participant and helped the swap to run smoothly. Thanks!

16. I bought clothes lot from CloackShemer and she s been super kind and friendly. The clothes r in excellent condition and communication was smooth and she shipped super fast. She was kind enough to include free lovely shoes. I would totally recommend her. Thank u so much

17. CloakedSchemer purchased an FDoll Girl body from me and was really awesome to work with! Very friendly and prompt communication, payment was sent just as quickly once we worked out a final price and overall a very smooth transaction. Would gladly work with her again! Thank you so much!

18. @CloakedSchemer offered to trade with me: a Luts Junior Delf male body for my XM Doll Venus girl body. Everything about the transaction went perfectly! Communication was very friendly, terms were easy to discuss, shipping was on schedule and I was informed that the body arrived safely. Thank you so very much! I would be happy to do more business in the future! :hug:

19. :thumbup 100% POSITIVE

I bought a clothing lot for Minifee girls from CloakedSchemer and it was such a pleasant transaction! The lot was packed and tracking was provided within minutes of receiving my payment, I was beyond impressed. The parcel arrived quickly and everything was neatly packaged and in great condition, p much brand new stuff. Great A+ seller!

20. I sold @CloakedSchemer several pieces of SD sized clothing. Excellent buyer! All messages were very friendly and sent in a timely manner. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the items arrived. I would definitely recommend @CloakedSchemer as a buyer and would be happy to sell to again! Thanks very much for an overall excellent transaction! Hope your doll enjoys the clothing!! Thank you! :thumbup