1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CloakedSchemer

Feb 12, 2010

1. Purchased an Sd13 dress from CloakedSchemer and everything went great! Will definitely buy from them again in the future :D:D:D

2. I bought an SD shirt from CloakedSchemer. Wonderful transaction! Quick to reply, very friendly, swift shipping.
      Thank you so much again!

3. CloakedSchemer bought my DreamingDoll Elva body, it was easy and pleasant to communicate, and she let me know when she paid and when the body arrived. I would definitely recommend CloakedSchemer as a buyer!

(Sorry for the late feedback!)

4. I purchased several clothing items from cloakedschemer. This is my second time
      Purchasing from her. She is an awesome seller and very friendly and helpful. Everything is perfect and I highly recommend her as a seller.

5. I got my GRAIL - Soom SG Sabik head - from CloakedSchemer. :abow::abow::abow:
      I was able to finish my layaway plan sooner than expected and she sent him out immediately.
      Thank you sooooo much for letting me adopt him :hug: I would definitely do business with you again.

6. Wonderful in every way. Bought three pairs of 8mm eyes from her for a great price. Great communication, super fast shipping, and she is so friendly...a real treat to deal with. Will definitely take any opportunity to transact with her in the future. Thanks so much!!

7. I purchased a pair of glass eyes and a wig from CloakedSchemer. The transaction was wonderful! She replied very quickly, the package was shipped right away and the items were just as described. Everything was perfectly wrapped and arrived safely.
      Thanks again for such a smooth transaction!

8. CloakedSchemer was a member of my Summer Solstice Swap and was an amazing swap partner once again! Great communications, items sent went above and beyond the swap expectations, and I would love to have CloakedSchemer join any of my future swaps. :)

9. I bought some 12mm glass eyes from Cloakedschemer, & the transaction was as smooth as silk! Fast shippiing, excellent communication, & great packaging! I can't say enough good things. Thank you! <3

10. CloakedSchemer and I did a swap and I received a really wonderful, like new, Iplehouse Erica with so many extras. She was beautifully packed and I am so happy to have her! It was a total pleasure from beginning to end and I would do business anytime buying, selling or swapping with CloakedSchemer! <3

11. Positive Feedback:

Bought a Soom male (SD) body from CloakedSchemer. She promptly shipped the item and provided a tracking number after the final payment. The item arrived safely, and as described. I will not hesitate to purchase from her again in the future, and I recommend her as a seller. Thanks again!

12. POSITIVE feedback
      Highly recommend this seller.

Bought AoD Fengyin head from CloakedSchemer.
      Item is as described in listing. Has beautiful face-up! Love it!
      Quickly shipped, very well packaged, good communication.
      Box was bashed in but the head was not damaged at all.

Many thanks!

13. Cloakedschemer was in my 'evil little things' swap, they joined with two dolls and sent both of their partners amazing gifts that complied with all of the swap rules and were even sent out well before the shipping deadline! i would love to have Cloakedschemer in any of my future swaps!

14. I sold some SD Clothing to CloakedSchemer. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All communication was fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified when the parcel arrived. I would be more than happy to sell to again and recommend as a buyer. Thank you for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

15. I had very good transaction! I bought doll and it was sent promptly, communication was good, and I'm very happy! Thank you!

16. I bought a Dream of Teen right thumbs up hand from CloakedSchemer and it was a great transaction. Communication was timely and the hand arrived extremely well packaged and very quick. I would definitely buy from CloakedSchemer again ^_^

17. Great transaction! 10/10

I bought an old Soom Supergem body from CloakedSchemer. Exchange of money went very smoothly, doll was shipped promptly and was extremely well packaged- I was nervous as this was my first time buying a doll shipped unstrung but each part was carefully bubbled wrapped, sorted, and the strings and hooks were included in a way that made restringing extremely easy. Doll is in great condition for age.
      Thanks! :hug:

18. CloakedSchemer sold me a beautiful female sd body that matches my fairyland celine perfectly!!! She had the body for sale at a great deal! Schemer shipped her out the next day and she was very well packed!!! Schemer was super friendly and very easy to work with and I would buy from them again in a heart beat!

19. I bought a big box of shoes and clothing from CloakedSchemer and she was perfectly awesome to deal with. The box was shipped very promptly and arrived far sooner than expected (and the gifts/bonuses she slipped in were a wonderful surprise!) She was pleasant and professional and I would love to to business with her again.

20. I purchased a female SD doll and male SD head from her. She wrapped everything every neatly and securely in bubble wrap. Even the SD dolls original box was wrapped up super padded in bubble wrap and survive transit through the mail. Shipping was very fast, and communication was excellent. Buy stuff from her, you wont regret it! ;)