1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For ClockworkAngel>>>>>>>>>>

May 11, 2007

1. ClockworkAngel is a perfect buyer! She bought a doll body from me and was super friendly, a fast payer and let me know once the body had arrived at her end. Thanks!

2. ClockworkAngel bought a Luts Anette head from me and the transaction went very well in my opinion. :) Nothing to complain about at all, I definitely recommend her as a buyer, she's very nice to talk to and she paid for the head quickly once the deal had been made.

Thanks for a good transaction! :D

3. Silvia did the faceup and blushing for my little centaur ' Misty' by DaisyDayes. I couldn't be more thrilled and pleased. Beautiful work. Thank you.

[​IMG]

4. ClockWorkAngel painted my Heath head and he is complete dream boat now! I am so excited to finally have the hottie Heath I always wanted (and couldn't manage to paint myself). The face-up i amazing and I'm o glad I managed to get a face up from her.

My camera i on loan or I would spamming him this second! But the face-up is so good!!! I'm absolutely thrilled!

Oh- and he kept up to date on when he was working and when he shipped and he was returned well packed. :) :)

5. Woot! Bought a Luts type-two boy body from ClockWorkAngel. It arrived in great condition, and was wonderfully packed! ^____^

<3

-Kiki-chan78.

6. ClockworkAngel had purchased a Unoa plate from me but unfortunately due to post office mix-ups never recieved it. Through out the entire transaction she was more then patient and willing to wait for updates as I attempted to get it sorted out. The plate ended up back with me and Silvia was issued a refund.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again as she's a very patient and understanding buyer. On top of that communication was always friendly and quick. ^_^

7. Bought a beautiful Arcadia Circus Outfit from ClockworkAngel :aheartbea

Outside of an unforeseen postal strike ^^ Everything went smoothly with friendly communication and a couple of sweet bonuses for the extra wait :)

Would definitely buy from again and would highly recommend :D

Thanks again!

8. I commisioned a face up and eye opening mod from Clockworkangel, and it was hands down a great transaction! My boy looks better than I could have ever imagined, and Clockworkangel was super nice and great to deal with. More than willing to work with again~ great transaction A+++++

9. I purchased a beautiful hybrid from ClockworkAngel on layaway. Not only did she make special layaway arrangements for me, she also shipped him the next day, after my final payment. She also included a free outfit, which was incredibly sweet. She's a wonderful person to deal with, and I'll most assuredly buy again!

10. I am lucky enough to now own the most precious, beautiful girl - done by Clockwork Angel.
      Silvia was wonderful - she was so patient with me and her work is simply stunning!
      She posted her immediately and I received her in 2 days to the UK.
      She kept me upto date with everything and I cant wait til I have more from her ^^
      I do so recommend her :D

Here is a pic of my gorgeous Amelie and I left more in her commision thread:

[​IMG]

11. ClockworkAngel did an amazing faceup on my ChibiUnoa Lilin! She was also a real sweetie and very helpful when there were some issues with the post office. Thanks for a great commission! I'm already hoping to be able to send another doll for faceup later this year :aheartbea

[​IMG]

12. I commissioned ClockworkAngel for a face-up on my LaTi Yellow Tan Lea. I think the result speaks for itself:

[​IMG]

Thank you, Silvee! You are AMAZING! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

13. ClockworkAngel just did a Volks MSd for me and I LOVE her! THis is the second doll she has done for me. I LOVE her work!!!! So is so talented. Thanks again!

14. I commissioned ClockworkAngel face-ups for a couple of my Bambicrony dolls. Both turned out lovely, her work is nicely detailed and I'm very pleased with them.

Thanks so much ^^

15. I purchased a OOAK pukifee fullset Pong from ClockworkAngel on a short layaway. She was very patient and kept good communication through out the transaction. My Pong arrived well packed and she is just utterly perfect! I would definitely love to be able to send more dolls to get work done by her!

Verdict: DO RECOMMEND

16. ClockworkAngel did the faceup for my AoD Rao and its very pretty!
      Thank you!
      [​IMG]

17. ClockworkAngel did the most amazing faceup on my Shiwoo! Just amazing! I will do a pic as soon as he gets a new wig to match his amazing attitude faceup!
      Highly recommend! Amazing work and a pleasure to communicate with!

18. ClockworkAngel sold an Angell-Studio Momo to me.
      She came safe with LOTS of bubble wrap and everything promised in the sales thread ;)

19. ClockworkAngel did an amazing LTF Leah sleeping faceplate mod and face-up as well as the face-up on my sfp for my pukipuki. This was my first commission and she was very patient and helpeful. The photo below doesn't really do her justice but I am really pleased with her. Thanks.
      [​IMG]
      pretty girl by chocchip, on Flickr

20. I commissioned ClockworkAngel yet again for 2 face-ups for my LaTi Yellow girls. I am SO happy! I LOVE Silvee's work! She is so very talented! :fangirl:

I'll post photos to your Gallery Thread soon! HUGS!

x0x,
      Sher