1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK for Cluke

Apr 25, 2008

1. Also participated in cluke's Dollmore GO. Everything was smooth, prompt and successful. Thanks again!

2. I participated in a Dollmore group order run by cluke. She was organized, and kept the thread updated with the progress of the order. Everything went very smoothly and I would definitely participate in another order run by her. Thank you again!

3. This girl is amazing!
      I did a Go with cluke and my package was lost in the mail. She actually offered to pay me for the lost items. However the package was sent back to her and finally got to me.
      She was so sweet and kept great communication throughout.
      I would recommend her as a great person to do business with.
      Thanks again cluke!

4. i'm the happiest girl on world thanks to her :P <3<3<3<3 good service faste deliviry :P happy as hell XD

5. I sold a B&G Aurora to Cluke and she was wonderful to sell to. She payed immediately and was a pleasure to communicate with. I'd love to do businesses with her again.

6. Cluke was part of a Angell Studio GO I hosted. Great communication and payment! Would deal with again! Thanks! :)

7. Cluke purchased my Luts DELF EL, and everything went wonderfully. I did a face-up for him, plus body blushing and mani/pedi, and she was very, very understanding and patient with me the whole time. I'm so happy that he now has a wonderful home and is loved! Thank you so much, hun. <333

8. I bought 2 well made msd dresses form cluke! I am very satisfied with them, and they look great on my Narae! Thanks Cluke!!!!:D

9. i traded my SD boy for her MSD girl plus extras...everything came just as described and in great shape!!! Thanks so much!

10. purchased a dress and shoes from Cluke and the transaction was fabulous.... would definately buy from again

11. cluke participated in a Dollmore group order I hosted.
      They were absolutely wonderful to deal with and the transactions went very smoothly.
      Couldn't be happier!
      Thanks!

12. Thanks for the clothes!

[​IMG]

13. Cluke and I did a partial trade, her kimono+cash for my Indigo Fer. The trade went very smoothly, communication was excellent.

14. I bought a Leeke body from cluke. Communication was swift and polite, and she shipped it fast and it was very well packaged. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thank you! :goldstar

15. Bought a Senior Delf Body Very Happy :D hope i can buy again From Cluke :D

16. got some Dollheart stuff from Cluke - she was awesome :)

17. Bought a Dollheart item from the last "lucky bag" event from Kluke. Great communication, super-fast shipping. Very professional seller.

18. Purchased a pair of littlefee hands, and shipping and communication were super fast, thank you!

19. I did a trade with Cluke for Dollheart things and it was great. She shipped fast and was very friendly. I would highly recommend her!

20. I purchased a shirt, Dollheart petticoat and lace neck and wrist cuffs from Cluke, and the transaction was great! Good communication, swift shipping and lovely items! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Cluke again!