1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK for Cluke

Apr 25, 2008

1. Was part of this Dollmore GO as well-- Cluke was awesome. Very communicative and quick. Thanks Cluke! :)

2. I joined cluke's Dollmore go. She was very friendly, prompt and the item came fast. There was a bit of confusion, but I think it was because I listed my items separately. I would gladly join another GO if headed by her.

Thank you sooo much! =)

3. Participated in cluke's Dollmore Group Order. She was very friendly, prompt and accommodating. No complaints. I would definitely do business with her again.

4. cluke bought from me Luts Winter Event head.
      Communication was really friendly. She paid really fast. It was pleasure to make deal with ^^

thank you so much!

5. Did a Dollmore GO with Cluke. Cluke was very helpful and quick to respond! Cluke gave us constant updates on the order and the status of the order. The package was shipped quickly and I am very pleased with how she ran the GO. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in a GO with Cluke again. <3

6. I was part of the Dollmore GO as well, must say communication lines were open as were the updates. Shipping was lighting fast. Thank You-- Cluke ! :)

7. I participated in a Dollmore GO run by cluke. the communication was excellent and the shipping was really fast. i think she did an excellent job and would love to order through her again! thank you cluke!!!

8. I also participated in a Dollmore GO run by cluke. Great communication and fast shipping.The item was well package. Thank you! :)

9. I took part in a Dollmore DO run by Cluke. Smooth transaction, great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommended!!!

10. I joined a Dollmore GO ran by Cluke. The whole GO went very smoothly and Cluke kept us informed of the progress the whole way! Shipping was fast as well! I would absolutely participate in more of Cluke's GOs in the future!

11. I was in the Dollmore GO with Cluke and she was wonderful to work with! It was my first GO and went so smooothly, shipped fast and great communication

12. I was in a Dollmore GO arranged by Cluke and everything was spectacular! Thanks again!

13. I was also in a Dollmore GO with Cluke heading it, and it was a fantastic experience.
      It was my first ever GO, and she had fast, informative communication and was fast in shipping as well.
      A slight delay came up and she was fast to inform us about what was going on and when things would be shipped out due to it.
      The package came save and sealed very well, Cluke is a great person to work with, and I'll be looking forward to her GOs in the future.
      Thanks, Cluke!

14. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GO LEADER
      I was a part of a Dollmore GO led by cluke. Cluke kept us very well informed throughout the GO and kept everything organized. Even though the order was HUGE, everything felt safe in cluke's hands! I would definitely recommend her for anyone considering joining one of her GO's.:)

15. I was part of a Dollmore GO that Cluke hosted. It was my first GO, and everything went awesome! <3 Everything was super organized and communication was great! Shipping was really fast, too, and everything was well packaged! Thank you!

16. Yet another member of Cluke's dollmore GO. It was my first GO as well, and it went very swimmingly! Cluke was kind and considerate and communicative. We were kept updated throughout the entire process, and everything was packaged nicely and shipped promptly. The free gifts were a nice touch. I wouldn't hesitate to participate in another with Cluke!

17. I was part of cluke's Dollmore group order. Everything was great - constant notes on progress and prompt shipping! Thanks so much.

18. Joined Cluke's Dollmore GO. Absolutely smooth and super fast, thanks so much~!

19. i recently participated in a dollmore GO hosted by Cluke. It was the best GO i was ever a part of. She was so helpful and organized. She sent me a free goodie for participating too. Beyond amazing service and i plan to be a part of her future GOs. :)

20. Bought a MSD Yukata from Cluke shipped fast and everything went great thank you!!