1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK for Cluke

Apr 25, 2008

1. I bought a pair of Dollmore shoes from Cluke. They shipped fast and fit just as she said they would. I'm very happy with them and would buy from Cluke again!

2. I was in Dollmore GO that Cluke organized. She was great to work with. The GO went smooth and flawless. Nice GO host!!

3. Cluke organized a Dollmore GO in which I participated, and she's really a great dealer! Everything went very smoothly, every detail of the order was posted on the thread, and she's very organized. Also, easy communication, and since it was my first international GO, I couldn't be happier with the results! Would negotiate again with her for sure!

Positive Feedback!!!

4. It's always wonderful to participate in Cluke's GO's. She is very communicative and gets packages and invoices out in a very timely manner. Thanks again! :3

5. I Purchased some eyes and a wig from Cluke, The transaction went well and shipping was prompt.
      Everything is perfect and in excellent condition!

6. I sold a B&G nailo to Cluke and she was an amazing buyer. She kept up with communication and paid quickly. I would sell to her again and again!

7. I bought three pairs of eyes from Cluke. She shipped them on May 18 and the post office decided to just hold on to them for a while (grr stupid snail mail), but Cluke was nice enough to answer my questions promptly and nicely and gave me the tracking so I could check that they were on their way here. They got here yesterday (May 25) all nicely wrapped and perfect. I love them ^^. I would definitely do business with Cluke again. Thank you. ^^

8. I purchased a 5/6 grey wig from cluke. One of the fastest transactions I've had and the item arrived quickly and safely. I would definitely buy from cluke again!

9. Bought some clothing from cluke and the whole transaction was flawless! Thank you again ^u^

10. Purchased and MSD ballerina set from Cluke. Communication was excellent, shipping prompt and the outfit gorgeous. Would definitely do business with again.

11. I bought a few outfits from Cluke on the MP. Everything was perfect, great communication and the items were packaged beautifully and shipped quickly. I would gladly do business with again.

12. Another super great transaction with cluke! I bought a dollmore dress (thinking it was SD sized) from Cluke,thing is...I like it even more that it is MSD! A+! Thanks:)

13. I bought a pair of SD pants from cluke on the marketplace.
      - Great communication
      - Item arrived quickly and safely
      - The pants were exactly as she described, and in perfect condition

So overall, we had a great transaction. I would do business with cluke again!~ ♥

14. I bought a pair of B&G Nailo clawed hands from Cluke.
      She was amazing! Great quick transaction, wonderful communication, great packaging and everything was as pictured!
      I would definitely recommend doing business with her! Not a single complaint to be had <3

15. I bought 4 shirt and a pair of pants from Cluke. The items wasn't shipping till a day or two after payment due to some issue, but Cluke upgrade shipping to priority and it arrive safely! ^^ Over all it was a smooth transaction!

16. I bought two items from cluke. They were fairly priced and the shipping was fast! I'd definitely do business again in the future.

17. Cluke purchased a Dollheart outfit from me. Good transaction. Paid as promised. Thanks!

18. i bought a wig from Cluke and everything went nicely. she was very kind and shipped out the wig quickly. would do business with again ^_^

19. I purchased an adorable dress from cluke, and it was a perfect transaction! cluke's communication was excellent, the item was shipped promptly, and arrived very quickly. The dress is even cuter than expected! I would gladly purchase from cluke anytime. :)

20. I purchased Some Yo SD outfits and shoes from Cluke last week, they arrived yesterday! Very good price on all the merchandise, and good fit on my doll! Thanks for a good transaction! :D