1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CMBato :>

Oct 30, 2011

1. CMBato purchased Volks MSD ears from me. He/she was very pleasant to talk to and the transaction was perfectly smooth. Thank you.

2. Sold a pair of eyes to CMBato! Lovely transaction, thank you so much! :)

3. I sold a Luts El to CMBato. She was incredibly fast with replies and sending payment and didn't mind the 50 million pictures I sent as updates haha. Very sweet and great to work with. Thank you again for everything!:love:love

4. I bought SDC Renee from CMBato. She was very sweet and let me have a 2month layaway. She kept in contact with me during the layaway and shipped my doll quickly after my final payment. My doll arrived well packaged and safely. I would definitely recommend her to other buyers and would happily buy from her again. Thank you very much!

5. Sold DOD Too to CMbato and communication was great! Swift payment and pleasant to work with. ^_^

6. I purchased a lovely pair of Ethereal eyes. Shipping was quick, eyes were packaged very well and in stellar condition. Very happy and would deal with again, thanks!! :D

7. I purchased a Volks Kira from CMBato and was quite pleased. The communication was clear and the doll was received as described and in a very timely fashion. Thanks so much!

8. CMBato bought a Soseo Switch from me and it was a great deal. Communication was instant, payment without delay. I can recommend this buyer as a reliable and responsible.

9. I bought a pristine SD Midi body from Hansol! Fabulous to deal with! 10/10 would recommend!!!!

10. I bought a Volks SDMidi Nana head along with her full-set outfit in a split as my first buy on DOA and my experience couldn't have gone better! Great and prompt communication, a fair price and my package arrived quickly without any damages whatsoever exactly as the post described. She even had the courtesy to throw in all the pamphlets that came along with Nana which I was pleasantly surprised by. All in all it was a great experience and I recommend this seller to just about anyone thinking of buying from DOA! :)

11. Sold a Supiadoll minisup girl body to them, they were very kind and paid on time. Great buyer; thank you! :D

12. I sold my volks sd10 mimi to CMBato. They sent payment promptly and had great communication. Would definitely do business with CMBato again

13. Hansol is a really an A++++++ buyer

She bought my DOD Bee-A in a short layaway, paid promptly and was super nice to deal with.
      I highly recommend her. Again, thank you. :kitty2

Marie <3

14. CMBato bought a Volks SD Mika from me. They were very polite, had great communication, and they promptly let me know when the doll arrived. An amazing buyer. I would 100% sell to CMBato anytime!

15. I purchased a Volks SD10 Mimi from CMBato and everything went great! Mimi arrived well packaged and came with many extras.

Thank you for letting me adopt a doll I've wanted since her release. :D

16. I purchased a Granado Gabriel from CMBato and they are a super seller! They were very kind and helpful and answered all of my questions. Everything arrived perfectly!

I would definitely buy from them again.

Thank you! :3nodding:

17. CMBato purchased a Volks Williams head through layaway from me and was awesome to deal with. She is a buyers layaway dream - paid very timely (if not early), straightforward with great communication. I highly recommend her.

18. Sold my SD16 body to CMBato through layaway. Payments were sent on time and communication with them has been pleasant. I'm pleased with our transaction and I would be happy to do business with them again!

19. I bought a Switch Soseo on layaway from CMBato. Great communication, safely packed and shipped in a timely manner. Definitely recommended!

20. CMBato purchased a Lishe from me :D A+++ Buyer! The payment is always on time and great communication. I would definitely recommend doing transaction with them <3