1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cocochoo

Jun 5, 2010

1. I am happy to report yet another flawless transaction with this wonderful seller! Cocochoo is patient, very pleasant to deal with and a prompt and careful shipper. Thank you once more for your thoughtful marketplace dealings!:chocoberry

2. I had a lovely experience dealing with Cocochoo when I purchased her Lati Yellow Unicorn Coco. Cocochoo was prompt in communication, and shipped quickly--exactly when promised. Doll was packed EXTREMELY well--the box survived a 3-week stay in customs with nary a scratch! I highly recommend dealing with this seller!

3. i bought a Lat doll last week from cocochoo, which arrived very quickly! communication was great. thank you :)

4. I just bought a Fairyland Realpuki from cocochoo and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was excellent and shipping was super fast.

The doll is totally adorable and exactly as described.

Wonderful transaction and wonderful seller. Highly recommend! :aheartbea

5. I sold a Volks YO SD head to Cocochoo.
      Cocochoo is a nice buyer with wonderful transaction.
      A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6. Cocochoo is a wonderful seller. I purchased a DHS Squee and the shipping was fast, Squee was safely packed and communication was great. I am very happy with my little Squee and would definitely buy from Cocochoo again.

7. I bought a Patrick the Pig from Coco and he arrived quickly and was very well packed. He is in beautiful condition and Coco added his glasses with him as a surprise. I am very happy with this transaction and would recommend Coco to anyone!

8. I purchased a YoSD from Cocochoo and she is a superb seller to deal with. Communication was very prompt and friendly, and package arrived in perfect time and condition. Despite the doll not being what I wanted, she was very quick to resolve any of my problems and acted very professionally. I felt confident with my purchase in the end because she really worked hard to make sure I was satisfied with the transaction. I am very pleased overall, and would happily recommend her as a seller. :)

9. I bought a Volks yosd lillie from cocochoo. All transactions are smooth and perfect.
      Thank you so much. >.<

10. Very nice seller! Thanks so much :)

11. I bought a Special Cat Coco from Cocochoo. :aheartbea
      Cocochoo let me pay with layaway, which I am eternally grateful for.
      Coco arrived to me very well packaged, with everything promised and more! ;)

Cocohoo's communication was brilliant, she kept me up to speed with postage and also gave me a kind nudge when my payments to her were due :)

Over all I am extremely satisfied with my transaction, and feel very lucky indeed ^___^

Thank you very much cocochoo!
      big hugs,
      ~xoxo

[​IMG]
      I'm a little tea pot.. by &#65377;&#9734;&#65377;PrincessMagick&#65377;&#9734;&#65377;, on Flickr

12. Oops...thought I already left feedback
      I sold a doll to cocochoo and she paid immediately and was great to deal with. Thank you!

13. Sorry for being a bit late! I bought a volks ayumu head from cocochoo. She was just lovely to deal with. The head arrived quickly in perfect condition!

A+ Thank you so much! :D

14. cocochoo purchased a PukiPuki WS Polar bear event FP from me, she was really friendly and sweet through the whole process!

15. I bought a wonderfull little Colin to Cocochoo, she send it fast, great communication, very nice person^^
      Thank you very much!!!

[​IMG]

16. cocochoo bought a pair of Lalatroop Brown & Purple Deer Overalls from me. Her communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and she let me know as soon as they had arrived! A wonderful transaction from start to finish - Thanks so much!!!

17. Cocochoo bought a Lati Yellow Vampire Miel from me. She was really nice and friendly during all the transaction. She is a great buyer and I recommend her without any doubt. Thank you very much! :)

18. I bought a Secretdoll Person from cocochoo. The communications was great, very prompt and friendly, she shipped out the doll very quick and packed her very well. cocochoo is a wonderful seller, I can highly recommend her.

19. I bought a Volks YoSD Hinaichigo from this seller and she arrived perfectly today. She was very fast at sending her out and let me know what was happening right away (tracking number etc.). I'd happily buy other dolls from her :)

20. Cocochoo was very,very great to deal with! Very friendly and replied quickly to all my stupid questions! :lol: The items were perfect & carefully wrapped and shipping was fast too!!!

I would deal with her any time again!!