1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cocochoo

Jun 5, 2010

1. I just received a lovely Puki mermaid from her and it's absolutely lovely! From start to finish this was such a nice transaction. Packed my doll with great care, shipped quickly and kept me in the know all along the way. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again and look forward to doing so.  Thank you very much and nothing but the best to you and yours!

2. I bought a Lati Yellow from miss cocochoo, great communication and fast shipping. Recommended!

3. Feedback for cocochoo

Lovely transaction; very helpful, fast replying inquiries, friendly service, package was padded excellently and real fast shipping.
      Uhui arrived safe and sound! :D

Highly recommended!

Thank you so much, cocochoo! :)

4. Cocochoo bought a Puki Darjeeling from me. Communication was very nice and friendly, she paid in a heartbeat and immediatly let me know when she received the package. Overall a wonderful transaction! :)

5. Adopted a dolly from Cocochoo recently and it was a wonderful transaction. She shipped very quickly and let me do layaway. Thank you so so much :)

6. I bought a SOOM Lami from Cocochoo on layaway and it was a wonderful transaction. She's really friendly and reply quick. She shipped the Lami fast and it arrived safe and was well wrapped. ^^ I would definitely do business with her again.
      Thanks a lot for the lovely transaction! :D

7. Coco is a wonderful person and a great amazing talented artist <3. I know her on different levels so it is not DoA alone and when she offered her LRRH Bayer for adoption, I run for that chance.

Our communication was a nice time and everything was smooth and easy :). She is very friendly and easy to deal with and she explains things to me in an easy to understand way n____n ..
      I was very happy dealing with her and I'd love to deal with her anytime in the future! :D
      I'd recommend her as a wonderful seller and a great person . My doll came in perfect condition - as out from company version ^^ ..

Thanks a lot Coco-Chan <3 ...

8. I sold an Alice in Labyrinth Fiona head to Cocochoo. Everything went smoothly - communication was good and payment fast.

9. Hi,

I bought Switch Rusi head from Cocochoo.
      Cococho made my dream come true!
      I really wanted this head and post a WTB thread. Cocochoo responded and now I have Switch Rusi!
      Cocochoo was very understanding and accommodated my requests, shipped the head quickly as well.
      Cocochoo was also thoughtful and checked occasionally if i received the head already.
      All in all, the transaction was smooth and easy.
      I will be glad to do business with Cocochoo again.
      Highly recommended!!!

10. I bought Irreal doll Ino from cocohoo. Great communication. Defintiely do business with again.
      skeppler

11. I Bought and sold to Cocochoo. My transaction went lovely with Cocochoo always replying ASAP to any message I sent and as soon as my layaway finished my Mariko DDS was posted. Sadly it got caught by customs and I had a charge BUT Cocochoo came to my rescue and bought a DDY body I decided to sell to pay the charge. So I highly recommend buying and selling to Cocochoo. Thank you very much ^^ <3

12. Cocochoo sold a doll to me. Everything went smoothly and package arrived just in 5 days from Hong Kong - that was super fast! Only positive experience! Would recommend Cocochoo to anyone!