1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Coinnle

Apr 4, 2010

1. Coinnle participated in my Masterpiece Eyes GO. She was super wonderful and communication was always a delight. I would completely recommend any transaction with her. Thanks hun! :)

2. Coinnle bought my Chocopuki Rose and she was a truly awesome buyer!!!
      Super friendly to chat back & forth to and paid super fast.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone and would happily buy from or sell to her again.
      Thanks hun :)

3. Coinnle bought a Multihead Ante and doll dress from me. Being such a nice and friendly buyer I´d be happy to deal with her any time again. My best recommends and big thanks! :)

4. Coinnle bought a Cupid Multihead from me that she received today. The whole time we had excellent communication and she was very quick to respond to her PMs! I would do business with her again and also recommend her to others!

Thank you!

5. Coinnle bought an MNF Ryeon head from me. She was so great to talk to and was kind enough to take a photo of Ryeon with her new faceup and send it my way! :) I really enjoyed working with Coinnle and would gladly do so again, of course I recommend her to anyone!
      The pleasure was mine!! :)

6. I sold some Pukipuki stuff to her. She was fast to pay. Would sell to her again :)

7. Coinnle purchased a Pukifee Bonnie from me, and all went perfectly ! A pleasure to deal with, and I would gladly deal with her again. Thanks so much.

8. Coinnle adopted a little Puki-Multi from me and the transaction was super. Before placing the laybuy, she outlined when to expect the payments. She was always prompt to the timing she suggested and left messages as she sent payment. She paid her laybuy quickly and without any hassles at all. It was wonderful to meet Coinnle in the marketplace and I would be more than happy to buy from or sell to her in future.

Thanks Coinnle. I had a lovely time chatting with you and sending the little guy to live with your family ;-)

9. Coinnle bought a YoSD size kimono from me. She kept me very up to date with when exactly she could pay! She's a major sweetiepie and I couldn't be happier selling to her!

10. I sold several items of clothing to Coinnle. She notified me when she could pay and paid for them promptly on the day. I would love to sell to her again!

11. I bought an Unoa girl from Coinnle, and the transaction went very smooth and comfortable.
      Coinnle was so kind to find out about the shipping costs to the Netherlands for me, and it was a great communication.
      The doll was wrapped very carefully, which is always a comforting thing to see when unpacking a box ;)
      I would recommend Coinnle to anyone.

thanks again!

12. i sold coinnle two mds kimonos - she was a gem throughout the entire procedure, and i would not hesitate to sell to her again <3 thank you!

13. Coinnle bought a leeke wig from me, she paid super fast and has excellent communication, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

14. coinnle purchased a Volks wig from me. I had been sick at the time and could not get the pictures she wanted right away. She was so understanding with the delay. The transaction went beautifully once I was up and running. Thank you so much for your understanding. I hope you love your wig :) I would certainly engage in another transaction with coinnle.

15. Coinnle participated in my pkf luna split. She was wonderful through process, paid on time and informed me upon arrival of package. Would definitely recommend.

16. Coinnle took part in my 10th Fairyland group order run and was lovely to work with. Payments were sent went promised and communication from their end was kept up splendidly. Very patient and pleasant, this was a smooth transaction ( and a long one at that ;) ) and I have only positive things to say.

&#9829;[ Thank you for your participation on of my group orders!! ]&#9829;
      &#9829;[ It is in my sincerest hopes that your experience was as pleasant as my own was! ]&#9829;​

17. Coinnle bought a spampy LF outfit from me. She was very friendly and paid quickly, letting me know when the outfit got there. Thank you!

18. I sold my pukifee Bonnie and payment was prompt and I was notified of the doll's arrival. A pleasure to work with!

19. Coinnle purchased two sweaters from me last week. She paid promptly, kept in touch, was very friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime! Thanks :)

20. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!