1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ComicBookArtistBoi

Feb 25, 2006

1. Bought a shirt recently from CBAB, great work and threw in a freebie! Thanks again~~

2. I sold my Lishe body to ComicbookArtistBoi and all went well, quick payment and nice communications. Thank you!

3. I have bought the two little Orientdolls from ComicBookArtistBoi, wonderful transaction, beautiful little boys and tons of items with them ^__^ as a wonderful and cute story ^^!
      Thank you very much for the great transaction!

4. This is a cry of Thanks! to Comicbookartistboi for selling me the great Elfdoll Red doll and for being such a superb person to buy from! He was nice, reasonable, great to talk with, and a damn fast shipper!

I'd transact with him anytime!

5. i just wanted to drop a little good note for cbab ^_^ i sent my baby to him for restringing/sueding and an ooak outfit design, and he came back better than new. cbab even went so far as to show me webcam footage of what he was doing, since i was worried about my boy. he's a great person to deal with and i intend to do more business in future!

6. :) I sold a wig to ComicBookArtistBoi and everything went very well. :thumbup

7. I was commissioned for a face-up and a modification by comicbookartistboi, as always he was great to deal with!

Cheers,
      Sera~

8. highly recomended!!!
      comicbookartistboi just did a absolutely wonderful restring job on both of my dolls! i can never thank him enough! I am absolutely overjoyed with the repair job on Dakota too :aheartbea

9. Got my AR Cien, Tohaku hot glue sueded by ComicBookArtistBoi recently. He worked really fast and my doll poses like a dream now. Smooth transaction and I'm definitely satisified with the finished product. Highly recommended!!!

10. I bought a gorgeous fluffy pink wig from him! He's so nice to deal with......and he ships fast too! And I've bought from him in person! ^__^ Thanks comicbookartistboi! ^__^

11. Bought a shirt and a fur wig from him! Loved working with him, everything went smooth and cummunication was great! I look foward to doing business again soon! ^_^ THANKS MUCH!!!

<333 Meelee

12. Bought a shirt from Jordan and had my Unoa hot glue sueded. :D Was excellent to deal with. ^_____^ He did an excellent job with the hot glue and I'm just delighted at how Babette poses now. :D Reccomended! <3 <3

13. comicbookartistboi joined in on a group order. he paid quickly and had good communication :D

14. A few days ago I ordered from Comicartistboi a set of Togamono's. He showed me a varity of colors and informed me that if I bought all three I would get a better deal then buy just one indiviual, and I did, it surprisingly was a far better deal, and he informed me I would also recieve a free gift with my togamono's. Comicartistboi was very nice and informed me regularly when he was done with the items, showed me the finished product, and informed me when he had mailed them off.

I recived these items on Wenesday(sp) in the afternoon and rushed to get them onto my boy.

I reviced four colors. Solid black, red with black designs in it, blue with gold designs, and black with gold designs. The solid black togamono was a free gift which also came with a free wig to wear with the headbands that were with each togamono.

Here is what I recieved:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was a great buy and I recommend Comicartistboi to anyone when getting close for their dolls.

15. CBAB just recently sueded my boy for me and he did a wonderful job. He stands so much better and poses awesomely and I just can't get over how his joints feel! Definitely need to have him fix up your dolls too.

16. A wonderful person to deal with, he hot glue sueded my boy and I also got a green fur wig from him! I reccomend him for anything, he is very trustable and reliable! Definitely highly reccomend him!^^

17. I traded Shiwoo heads (my Vampire one for his regular one) and the transaction went very smoothly. ^__^

18. I let Jordan take my SD-13 boy body to his home (2 hours away XD) to put a tattoo on him for practice. I gave him an idea of what I wanted (because I am totally uncreative!) and he took him home. :)

About two weeks later... My boy is home with not only a full sleeve tattoo but the two small custom tattoos I asked him to do.

I am so impressed with the work. :D!! He was very goodwith keepign me updated on the tattoo and making sure I liked it... I am just so excited that my boy has his beautiful tattoo!!!

Jordan has been great to me and I really apprciate all his done on my Balthazar, so I am gunna have to go ahead and give him a great feedback. :D!!

19. ComicBookArtistBoi did some work recently on my DOD Elf I-RA, Armenia. He sueded, blushed, gave her a tattoo and did her new icy face up. She looks amazing now and exactly like I wanted her to turn out. Thanks, Jordan!!! Here's some before and after pics for your enjoyment.
      BEFORE:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      AFTER:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

20. Just had Jareth sueded
      absolutely wonderful!!!! He can actually stand and pose (not just sit around looking awkward)!!!

luv it! wonderful job!!!