1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ComicBookArtistBoi

Feb 25, 2006

1. Back again, leaving more awesome feedback for ComicBookArtistBoi! Today he did my devious lil vamp, Kai's faceup on her new head(Elf Shushu Sleeping Vamp). Thanks for making Kaimei sexier with the faceup on her new head! I've included both heads to show the difference...enjoy!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. CBAB has done two faceups for me withing the past few months. I should have gotten this posted sooner, so i'm really sorry i havent, dude.

First off he did the faceup for my girl Adelinde (Elfdoll Sooah) A perfect neutral faceup, just what my character for her is. And next, just this past weekend, he did a faceup for my girl Rhiannon (Dollmore Asha Rosee) Which was beyond what I had expected. I let him use his imagination, and he did wonderful. I once more highly reccomend CBAB as a person to commission for faceups!

3. CBAB did a faceup for my tiny Bobobie, Alice. I was a bit nervous at first because she was so new, and she is quite small so I was affraid that the new look would overwhelm her little face.:sweat This was not the case! Jordon did a beautiful job with her, and he just caught so much of her personality with the faceup!! I'm very glad I allowed him to do it; he was friendly, fast, and did an awsome job!! Little Alice says "Thank you!":) ~will post pics soon~

*EDIT*
      (has finally gotten a decent pic of Alice's faceup^^') Well, along with The still awsome faceup, Alice now has some lovely (and itty bitty) earings!!:D CBAB agian did wonderfully with Alice, and her earings are just so darn cute too!! X3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. He is really awesome and talented!
      He gave my boy a face-up and pierced ears at MetroCon. The face-up is great and professional, and the ears are pierced cleanly.

<3

5. i love the face up he did on my kids there so pretty

6. Well here I am again, leaving feedback for ComicBookArtistBoi! Another doll, another faceup....my DOC Leya, Ciera needed a kitty-like faceup and he made her look just like I wanted. She was adorable even without faceup, but now she's gorgeous!! He also pierced her ears as well and threw in a free pair of earrings! :D Just a wonderful artist to deal with and I'm proud to have all my dolls faceups done by him. Thanks again!!
      [​IMG]

7. CBAB bought an outfit from me and he was great!! Paid super fast and kept in touch the whole time!! Can't reccomend him enough! Thank you soooo much and I hope your girl enjoys the outfit :)

8. Had a good transaction with Comicbookartistboi, sold him two cans of MSC flat and he paid lightening fast..thanks so much!!

9. Feedback The First!
      I took my Ichigo with me when I took my Renji to have his face done by Jordan. (My Ichigo always goes with me whenever possible!)
      He was doing a fantastic job on Renji when he looked at my Ichigo and asked if I would like him to "touch up" my Ichigo's face.
      Now, I'm pretty obsessed with my Ichigo. :sweat It took a while, probably an hour of me hemming and hawing while he worked busily away some more at my Renji, before I finally was able to say okay. :)

Comicbookartistboi put up with the worst side of me, as he worked on my Ichigo. :sweat I did forewarn him, but still... I'm not usually so nervous, pushy, picky, uptight, on the verge of tears... just when my Baby is out of my control. ;) This doll/character is my Everything.
      Did I mention that I'm obsessed?
      SO, all this to tell you how much trust it took, and that I had, for me to let him redo my beloved Ichigo's head.
      Yes, I could always just wipe it and put my crappy little face up back on, if I didn't like it, and I would have, too. I made him promise before starting that he not be offended if I did just that. :sweat
      He let me badger him throughout the entire process, talked me through each and every step of the way, putting me at as much ease as possible.

Now, later on, after my evile plan has hatched, I'll post pictures of the finished face. ;)

10. Just this afternoon, CBAB did a face-up on my AR Ren girl, and she turned out AMAZING!! She is 110&#37; different and I love her sooooooo much!!! She looks like a 40s Movie Star, with glitter! XD

Kiki is a new girl...no, new woman. I am so happy with it, and I can't stop looking at her!!!!! <3<3<3

He also pierced her ears for free!

EDIT::
      Before-
      [​IMG]

After-
      [​IMG]

11. Worked with him again!! This time he did a tattoo for my Elfdoll Lydia, Analiese. It's so beautiful and realistic!! Definitely won't hesitate to work with him again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I worked with CBAB to do my AR Dana face up I love it so much(Will post pic later)

Also I bought his Juri 06 Head from him With the same faceup. It is in great condition. Thank you so much I will be getting hold of you for my next dolls faceup

Edit:
      Before:
      [​IMG]
      After:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. On Monday CBAB did my Amara's face up. He did it so wonderfully and I can't sop cooing over her. She looks so awesome. It also gives the impression that her eyes are a different color than the pink ones that came with her.

Before:
      [​IMG]
      After:
      [​IMG]

She's 200&#37; better than what she was.

14. great seller. I bought a hand and it came well padded in a little box. thanks!

15. [​IMG]

I just Had Claudia done and she took a little while but she looks absolutely gorgeous! im very very pleased <33 Im going to get her a black wig that will make her make up really look amazing ^^

16. I'm popping in to say that my roommate and I recently bought comicbookartistboi's two beautiful ShiWoo Vampires and the transaction was smooth and wonderful! Not to mention he did lovely work on their faceups and was more than willing to do anything we asked. We love the new boys dearly!!

Thanks so much Jordan!!

17. CBAB did (my tiny) Kuri's face-up and she turned out adorable!!:D He also was able to pierce her tiny ears and now she has tiny little earrings which look so cute! He did an awesome job on her. I will try to post pictures of her soon.

Thank you again!!

18. i bought a pair of hands from comicartistboi! they came quickly and safely packed in a cute little box! Great communication too!!

19. I just bought a pair of hands from comicbookartistboi. Very smooth transaction, the hands were packaged well, no problems at all. :)