1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ComicBookArtistBoi

Feb 25, 2006

1. I recently purchased a slightly damaged Vampire Shiwoo head from ComicBookAritistBoi. He stayed in contact with me well. The price was amazing. He gave Shiwoo's head a free faceup and fixed his ears. He also sent a free set of hands. He is a great seller, and a great artist as the head was faced up beautifully! I would definately recommend him. :)

Ean

2. I've been angsting about my boys face up since every single person I show him to thinks he's a girl. I asked comicbookartistboi if he would be able to make my doll look more like a boy. Like he's supposed to. He did an AWESOME job.

Before
      [​IMG]

After
      [​IMG]

3. Leaving more wonderful feedback for ComicBookArtistBoi! He offered to do my Na-Nu-Ri 07 head for me and I happily accepted. He also opened his eyes a little for me. Now my boy just looks gorgeous and I can't wait to get him a body so I can show him off. Thanks again!!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. Comicbookartistboi gave Armond a new face-up & she is just lovely, before i hadnt really bonded with her very much, but i just love her to death now :D
      absolutely amazing work, thank you so much!

[​IMG]

5. Comicbookartistboi restrung and hot-glue sueded my Shiwoo, and he poses like a dream now! He's a sweetheart to deal with, and handled my doll with such care it was as if he was one of his own. I definately recommend him! :)

6. ComicBookArtistBoi gave my AoD Mo a fantastic face-up. Issac look so handsome. (not the best pic :()

[​IMG]

He also gave my bobobie cookie hair which looks amazing. (pic will be posted later) I will defiantly be commissioning CBAB in the future.

7. He did a face up for our NaNuRi 07 and it looks amazing..he lost his internet connection for a day or so but called us and checked in with us and went through all necessary precautions to make sure we could still be in contact. He did an amazing job. And he's a great person to work with. Very friendly and easy to communicate with <333

8. CBAB did another great faceup for me on my Vampire Moon. :) He did exactly like I asked for and his turnaround time was really fast! I couldn't be happier with his work. ^.^
      [​IMG]

9. ComicBookArtistBoi did face-ups on two of my kids. The face-ups are very professional and exactly what I wanted! He kept excellent communication thoughout and sent me progress pics as well. I plan on sending him more work in the future!

Gail

10. I ordered a pair of horns...
      And I absolutely ADORE them. : D

Thank you so much~ <3

[​IMG]

11. ComicBookArtistBoi bought a Nightfall gun from me and paid very promptly! He was a very patient buyer and communication was friendly^^ Thanks!

12. Comicbookartistboi recently did a face-up for my Caleb, a DollZone BBKay that I ordered through Junkyspot. I had almost daily IM's, updating me on the progress, and lots of pictures to look at too. As always, the quality of work is stunning, and he was very professional to work with. I will definately be contacting him for any future esthetics.

13. Purchased a lovely Shiwoo head from ComicbookArtistBoi ! It arrived super fast and in excellent condition just as described! :D Thank you so much! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from ComicbookArtistBoi again!

Ps - Communication was excellent as well, kept me up to date and super fast to reply to pm's!

14. I sent my prized MSdoll {Koodoll} head to Jordan after trying many times unsuccessfully to give him a dark gothic look.. I found a pic of something I liked and wow did he come through!!!! He was patient with me since this is the first time I commissioned a faceup and I was a bit anxious. And he showed me pics of the completed face...I couldn't wait to get him home!! He is awesome, just what I wanted..thanks so much!!

[​IMG]

15. Kyah~!! I went to visit Jordan and his dolls and had a faceup done for my dear Akira and now he looks crazy awesome~!!! Thanks so much. XD

16. Ah... sooo here's a pic I meant to edit my post with!! Jordan's beautiful work:
      [​IMG]

Thanks so much~<3

17. Went to visit Jordan about a week and a half ago and had him do a faceup for Tremayne, my CP Yder, and he looks absofrickenlutely gorgeous! He looks exactly like what I had in mind regardless of my vague requests xD

[​IMG]

Thank you so much~!!! <3

18. Akira had an accident and then I failed at trying to fix it...

Basically... I ended up messing up the hard work Jordan did on the poor kid... so I talked to Jordan about it and he repaired the damage and I got to keep the eyebrows and most of the eyemakeup! yay!! lol but anyway... random picture because now Akira looks better than ever...

[​IMG]

19. ComicBookArtistBoi purchased a Volks SD headplate from me, paid fast, and let me know when it arrived! He has excellent communication and it was a wonderful transaction! Thank you so much!

20. I recently got a face-up from ComicBookArtistBoi and I love it!! He was fast to respond and made sure to get every detail of the face-up right. I will love to do buisness with him again in the future!

[​IMG]
      ^My picture after he got home and dressed~