1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ComicBookArtistBoi

Feb 25, 2006

1. And here's his pictures~ (sorry for the double post ^^; )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ComicBookArtistBoi comissioned me for an outfit and he was a total joy to work with!! thank you so much!!!!!! what to see pictures so bad!!!!

3. ComicBookArtistBoi did my vamp Lu-wen's faceup and did exactly what I wanted! Its a beautiful, detailed faceup, and it was done swiftly too so I had my boy back in my hands 10 days after he received him.

A true pleasure, I made a great choice by contacting him, and I would love to work with him again!

I will post pics here as soon as Lu-wens body is ready! :D

4. Yes trust CBAB hes good I was actually watching a work of art come to life and with living with him I have to say hes one of the few people you can ask to a design and he will deliver sher brilliants

5. Hey I just bought a Spinal and Night and Dark Special limited Doll, and I revieved them and Spinal has a cracked face up like its broken and my night and dark limited are broken should i return them? or is there a place? because I spend like 1,200 dollars on them with face ups, and they are broken, do I contact USP or the site?

6. I bought the luts scarlet set from comicbookartistboi, and he is a pleasure to deal with!

7. order a lovely set of leather cuffa from ComicbookArtistBoi ,who is kind enough to inclue another one for free, and always keep me up to date on things, would love to do business again! Shipment is super fast, couldn't be more happy.

8. Hi. Sorry this is late, but I've been working 40-50 hrs a week.

Okay, I commissioned CBAB for a face-up for my little Unishi-Kami (cherisdoll alley unicorn). I love her face up, I really really do!

Before:
      [​IMG]

After:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Now, I have to be honest. After hearing how well the communication was from other customers, I was a little disappointed because any communication at all I had to be the one to pm first, otherwise I went for days, once an entire week without knowing. I left Ishi with CBAB after the NYBJDCG meet-up in april and didn't get her back until mid august. Granted, it took me two weeks to pay for her face up in the first place!! I'm such a twit! anyway, CBAB had just started a new job and had other things going on so I can understand, but since this was my first time leaving my beauty in his hands or anyone else's for that matter, I was really nervous and I have to say he was never rude or short with me, he did put up with a LOT of poking and proding, he did answer all of my questions when I had them and he even sent some outfits with her as freebees, for being so late to get her back to me and upgraded my shipping from standard to overnight for free.

So, yes, now that his personal time is back in order I do recommend CBAB for faceups on your beauty's. Thanks for working on Ishi CBAB!

9. Here I am again, leaving more wonderful feedback for Comicbookartistboi! I got a MNF Shushu and a MNF Miyu on layaway through a member here on DoA and had the girls shipped straight to Jordan for faceups and modification. My MNF Shushu, Eiko was the simpler of the two, only needing a labret piercing, ear piercing and a colorful faceup with star tattoo. Anita, my MNF Miyu was the challenge for Jordan and he made her look amazing. Anita is modeled after Anita Blake of the books by Laurell K. Hamiliton, so she needed a lot of scar work done all over her body. It took about 3 weeks for him to finish her, but I'm very happy with the result and have gotten many compliments from Anita Blake fans everywhere. I will always recommend Jordan to do an excellent job as he will do his best to get every detail exact and make sure you're satisfied in the very end. Thanks again!!

Here's some pics of the girls, Anita first and then Eiko:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I just received my Honey Delf Pudding that I adopted from ComicBookArtistBoi and I'm so happy. She looks fabulous with the face up I asked him for and she's just absolutely beautiful! He is the nicest person also and never minds questions. So I definitely recommend him. Thanks for the gifts also, CBAB!

11. I just received the mohair wigs I bought from CBAB, he was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. He also included a wonderful gift.

12. I love CBAB to no end ^^ lol but I'm serious

The transaction is still technically going on right now but I felt that I should do this anyway because of how he handled the situation.

Long story short, i bought two mohair wigs from him, they got lost in the mail three weeks ago when he sent them out, and now he's resent them out *this morning i believe* with delivery confirmation to assure that it gets here and all that fun stuff.

He was so kind when we were talking about the situation last night and hes just such a sweet person even in person lol, and I know the quality of his products is amazing. I cant wait to get these wigs because I know they're great quality lol

I would do business with him again in a heartbeat, he's a great person to deal with, dosent mind questions, or anything of the likes ^^ A genuine kind hearted, honest dealer ^^

*if you cant tell, I'm really happy about this lol, hes an awesome guy. end of story*

13. I am absolutely giddy with excitement over the doll I just received from CBAB! I purchased a Volks SD13 SchA from him, and I could NOT be happier. He was fantastic to deal with, kept great communication, shipped right when he said he would and even threw in some extra gifts and refunded a small portion of the payment when he realized I would need to clean him up a bit. All in all, i am 100% satisfied with the transaction X3 Thank you SO much!!

14. I bought some 14mm eyes and they arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks.

15. I sold U-noa L-bi to comicbookartistboi, and was pleasure to work with! ^^
      Very reliable and trust worthy. Highly recommended!!
      Thank you again

16. Bad kraeniel!

I very shyly asked comicbookartistboi to do Naoki's face up this summer at a meet-up. It was the first time I left Nao at the will of someone else for multiple hours. He was very kind, and listened to what I wanted, and did an excellent job. I was offered a piercing for Nao for free, but turned it down.
      [​IMG]

17. I bought a fantastic cycle for ComicBookArtistBoi. All was fantastic. Thank you so much for all. High recommended!!!

18. Sold a few outfits to comicbookartistboi and everything went smoothly. Great to communicate with, would do it again!

19. Bought the Littlefee sleeping faceplate from CBAB. Fast transaction and arrived fast! Thanks.

20. Bought an outfit from him and there were no problems at all! great comution.:D would do busseness with him again.