1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cornelise

Jul 27, 2011

1. Cornelise purchase 2 kimono and a pair of DH boots from me. Great buyer, pay fast and let me know as soon as she received the parcel. Thank you

2. Cornelise bought a Luts body from me on layaway. I got the money when I was supposed to. Good communication! I will gladly sell Cornelise anything! Thank you :)

3. Cornelise was a part of a Group Order I was holding. She was easy to deal with, friendly and fast to pay. Communication with her was great and it was amazing to have her as a part of the GO. I would love to deal with her anytime in the future .

4. Cornelise bought a dollmore glamor bust from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. She let me know as soon as it arrived. Overall, an excellent transaction! Thanks!

5. Cornelise purchased 3 sets of Dollheart outfits~ Cornelise was very nice to talk to, with prompt responds and payments~ Had little bit of shipping trouble from my end, but Cornelise was very understanding~ I recommend Cornelise as a great buyer!!! :D Thanks for everything!!!

6. Cornelise bought my dollmore Keeley and everything was fantastic! She's a great, honest buyer who pays her layaway payments on time. Please do not hesitate to do business with this buyer!

7. Cornelise bought a modified Infinitidoll Daniel from me through layaway. Payments were always on time, and everything went perfect! Super nice to deal with, great buyer, thanks! :)

8. cornelise purchased a dollmore keeley sum from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^ a great transaction!

9. Cornelise bought a Feeple60 El from me. Wonderful buyer, all payments were fast and very friendly communication :D. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

I'll be glad to have business with you again ^__^

10. I traded my saint for his f60 El, the transaction was perfect, the communication was excellent, he arrived very quickly and very well packaged with lot of bubble wrap and some gift too.
      I'm really happy with this trade and dont hesitate to trade again or buy from her.
      Thanks so much :)

11. Conelise bought some boots from me and was very patient waiting for them to arrive and was fantastic communicating with the entire time! Perfect transaction, hope to do business again in the future! :D

12. Participated in my Crobi GO. Great communication, paid on time, no problems whatsoever. Wouldn't hesitate to invite to join another GO A+!!

13. Conelise bought Roderich oe head from me. she's nice and friendly buyer, great communication and even fast replied.
      very great buyer to deal with, highly recommend
      Thank you so much Conelise!! ^ ^

14. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

Cornelise and I had a wonderful trade that involved dolls and heads. She was very kind to me to wait until I deal with my local small problems and ship my side. She is a pure pleasure to do business with and I hope to do it again with Cornelise, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

15. I sold my Infiniti Doll Daffodil to Cornelise, excellent communication and fast payments. A wonderful person to do business with and I highly recommend her, thanks again!

16. Cornelise bought a supia Rosy from me and everything went perfect, from the timely payments to the quick respones to my pm's. I'll gladly do business with her again :)

17. Cornelise and i have trade my Duke Meow Mr.Needle for her Supia Rosy. We have good comunication and perfect trade. Doll arrive safe package was like fly to the moon

18. A+++++++++++++++ transaction!

Cornelise and I had yet another wonderful trade - my Iplehouse / Demon's Garden hybrid and several DollsTown heads for her Domya Savon and Sera MSDs. Everything was great as always. The dolls were shipped and arrived basically the same day. The dolls and all the pieces Cornelise sent are exactly as described and I am so grateful for the fantastic extras she tucked along. I will be absolutely delighted to do business with her again at any time soon! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

19. Super-special-awesome-chocolately-fudge-coated POSITIVE feedback.

I had an amazing transaction with Cornelise. I purchased her Domuya Aria who had been on my wishlist for ages!
      Unfortunately, little Aria endured some rough travels :...( Her package was completely destroyed during transit :(
      Luckily little Aria was still inside and made it with only minor damage. :dance
      Cornelise was kind enough to offer me a partial refund even though none of the damage was her fault.
      She was absolutely amazing to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy from her again.

Thank you so much for going the extra mile!:aheartbea

20. I traded my Iplehouse EID body for her Dollshe Saint. The transaction went very smooth and quick and Cornelise is a very friendly contact! Highly recommended, thank you so much! :aheartbea