1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cosplaybunny

Jul 10, 2006

1. Hello,
      I just purchased a Delf 2 body from Cosplaybunny and I'm so happy with my purchase! There was excellent communication throughout our transaction, and fast shipping. The body is in excellent condition and looks totally brand new. I highly recommend doing business with Cosplaybunny and I hope that we will have doll encounters in the future. Thank you kindly.

2. I bought a head from Cosplaybunny. It was a great transaction, the package arrived very fast!
      She is a fantastic person to deal with! Thank you very much!

3. Cosplaybunny was wonderful to work with! I've had a very pleasant transaction with her - I commissioned her to purchase a yosd outfit at the LA Dolpa for me. She mailed the set out very quickly & it was well packed. She went beyond & above... I'm very happy & can't thank her enough!!! :)

4. A nice and easy transaction. Sold her a Panda blanket. Fast pay, nice corresponding with. Thanks very much. A pleasure.

5. I bought a Delf type 1 body from Cosplaybunny. She was very friendly, my body was shipped very fast and packaged well, and is in great shape.

Thank you!

6. Cosplaybunny purchased a body from me. She paid immediately and communicated through out the transaction. An excellent buyer!

7. I bought a school a head from cosplaybunny, she communicated well and shipped the head of promptly.

8. Fast payment and very pleasant correspondence. Great buyer! :)

9. Cosplaybunny sold me the white BtSSB Robe a la Francaise set and she was an absolute dear throughout the whole thing. :aheartbea She was incredibly understanding and patient, and the set arrived even before she had expected. I'd definitely buy from her again!

10. Cosplaybunny answered my WTB thread for the Volks Hakama School Uniform Set~

She even offered to show me the pictures of her hakama set with one of her lovely boys wearing it! I'm so glad~ :D

Communication is excellent and she described the condition of the clothing and gave me a reasonable asking price!

Shipping was super fast! It arrived today safely and the hakama set is complete.

MUCH BETTER CONDITION THAN SHE DESCRIBED!

Thank you sooo very much for helping me find the hakama set! You are so very generous~ :fangirl:

11. i brought a SD head from Cosplaybunny. the package was shipped with perfact packing. Cosplaybunny is very kind and very nice to deal with. i highly recommend her:)

12. I bought a unoa bust from Cosplaybunny.
      Excellent communication and shipped so fast!!! Thanks!!

13. I purchased a Yo-sd Chinatsu/ Tinatsu 2nd Edition from her. She is a great seller, working with me when i needed layaway. Fast shipping, and shes just perfect. Thank you.

14. I bought a Yo-SD kimono from Cosplaybunny and it was an absolutely perfect transaction! I really appreciate when sellers confirm they've received my payment and let me know when they've shipped. :D My kimono arrived so quickly! Thanks again Cosplaybunny!

15. I bought Volks SD17 kimono from Cosplaybunny and everything is a perfect. :)
      Clear, polite and fast communication with light-speed safe-packed shipping. Great seller!

I highly recommend Cosplaybunny! :D
      Thanks again!

16. I bought a Midori head from Cosplaybunny. She was great with communication, shipped quickly and everything was well packaged. I hope to work with her again in the future!

17. I purchased a Midori body and the Preschool outfit from Cosplaybunny. Wonderful communication. Items were well packaged and quickly shipped. I highly recommend her.

18. Did a trade with Cosplaybunny and transaction was great! Product was just as she described and in wonderful condition! Would love to do business with this member anytime and highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Cosplaybunny!! Diana

19. Cosplaybunny bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

20. I purchased a little Volks Yo Shinn from Kara, and it was a great transaction. He is perfect!