1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cosplaybunny

Jul 10, 2006

1. got a Pipos Loli maid from Cosplaybunny on a short layaway and everything was super smooth and shipping was lickety-split quick. highly recommended!

2. Bought a Heliot body, and got a great price, awesome fast shipping, and he arrived in excellent condition! :dance
      Thank you sooooo much!

3. I bought an Emma head. Fast shipping. Thank you very much

4. Purchased a pair of Heliot Master Hands from Cosplaybunny who was very sweet through the entire transaction. The Hands were meant as a gift for a friend of mine :) they were shipped out really quickly n.n

Thank you again!

5. I received the Heliot Master Hands! They were shipped out quickly, perfectly packaged and beautiful! :) Thank you!

6. Bought a SOOM Cuprit with all her parts for my mom. She arrived in great condition, with fast shipping and all her parts and documents intact. Great seller!

7. I did a trade with Cosplaybunny, and everything went smoothly! Packed great and was great to work with! Thanks so much!

8. I just received the MNF DES I bought from Cosplaybunny! Honestly, it was the best shipping/packing I have ever seen! I was very impressed and the doll was even more beautiful than the pictures, and in perfect condition. Great communication and put up with my repeated questions well, I would look forward to buying from her in the future!

9. I just purchased and did a partial trade IN PERSON with Miss Cosplaybunny and had a 100% PERFECT transaction with her.

We entered this trade a few months ago, and agreed to trade my SD13+cash for her SD17 body+ goodies. She was generous enough to allow me a layaway to make the payments on the remaining price of the SD17. She was incredibly prompt with her PMs and replies when I sent her payments, and she was incredibly flexible when we decided to do the trade in person. The new body is gorgeous and well cared for, and all items are exactly as described. I would definitely recommend her, as well as work with her anytime! Thank you!!!!!!! :D

10. I bought a LE dollfie dream. :3 The transaction was smooth. I'm so glad that she's patience with me when I had a problem. The shipping was nice and quick.

:3 I enjoyed doing bussiness with you. And I enjoy the quality of your hoody. I'm totally looking forward to work with you again.

And don't worry. Fate is in a good home with her new sisters.

11. I commissioned a custom hoodie from Cosplaybunny, and I couldn't be happier with the result. She got to work promptly, kept me well updated the whole time-- when she was done with the hoodie, when she would ship it-- clarified very promptly when I asked for the status of my package shipping. I also love the hoodie, it's professionally done in my opinion and is personally something I definitely would wear in a human size. Highly recommended seamstress. :)

12. I commissioned a standard black hoodie from Cosplaybunny, but in EID size. It's very well made and I'm very happy with it!
      :D :D :D

13. I bought Volks Suzuna from Cosplaybunny, communication was great, she told me about a missing cloth piece from the doll's dress I bought along with the doll and she gave me extra dress with no cost^^ (thanks!!)

The doll was well packed, and was shipped quickly^^. Recommended Seller ^___^
      Thank You!

14. I bought a Volks Kira 2008 Origin Edition fullset from Cosplaybunny and am very pleased with this transaction. ^-^ She removed my girl's eyes for me and even included some awesome clothing items. :) There was a chip on her faceup, but it's relatively small and probably happened during shipping, so there was likely no real way for her to know about it and it's no big deal. o: Overall, I would totally recommend purchasing from her. :D

15. The wonderful cosplaybunny sold me a beautiful SD13 body! Perfect condition and she was so easy to communicate with! She packed up the body safe and securely as I asked and I had the body in under a week.

Just perfect! No doubt will do business again! Thank you! :D

16. Cosplaybunny sold me a doll head and wig. A bonus outfit was kindly included, which was a delightful surprise. Communication, packaging, and speed was excellent - wouldn't hesitate to transact with again!

:pcupcake

17. I purchased a Volks YoSD Kuuta from @Cosplaybunny and could not be happier with my adorable little guy! Kara kindly included 2 outfits with my guy. Communication was friendly and prompt. He was well-packed for shipping and one more bonus: he arrived 1 day early! I couldn't be happier with my lil fella and highly recommend doing business with Kara! :fangirl: