1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for costleyhobby

Oct 11, 2009

1. Keysha bought a limited lati outfit from me ..paid fast and let me know once it arrived .

brilliant :)

2. Costleyhobby participated in a puki split I did. She was wonderful to work with! This is the second time I've been in a transaction with her and she's polite, friendly, paid up promptly and was understanding when there was a delay. The best possible split partner I could have had for my first split. :) I will most definitely be honored to do business with her again. :D

3. I purchased a FL realpuki SoSo from costleyhobby and everything went very smooth! Item was just as described and packaged very well on it's trip to me. She let me know when she sent the item out so I could keep watch for it. Thank you so much!

4. I sold two Felix Brownie heads to Costley hobby and everything went great! She had quick pm's and paid quickly and let me know when she received the heads. A truly flawless transaction, I would love to sell to her again! Thanks!!

5. I bought a wig from costleyhobby - absolutely perfect wig and perfect transaction! Thank you so much!

6. I purchased a pukipuki piki from costleyhobby and was kept informed throughout, very good seller! Thanks!

7. Keysha bought an outfit from me ...paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with ^^

8. costleyhobby bought a Lati outfit and Lati shoes from me. Her communication was excellent, she paid quickly and remembered to let me know when the package arrived. I would recommend her to anybody. Thank you! :D

9. costleyhobby is one of the sweetest people I have dealt with, Super lovely transaction and I wouldn't hesitate at all to do business with her again!Great buyer! Thanks

10. Costleyhobby bought a Lati outfit from me from a LE doll! She was very patient through the long wait for the doll and then for some missing items. After many long months, we completed the transaction successfully! Her communication was great and I would happy to work with her again!

11. Costleyhobby bought a wig from me, paid immediately and let me know the minute it arrived safely, and is a great buyer!!

12. I bought a Lati wig from costleyhobby and she was great to deal with. She let me know when the wig was sent out and I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend her to anyone.

13. Costleyhobby purchased a Lati wig from me. Communication was flawless and payment was made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. She was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her for anyone. I'd work with her again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you so much! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

14. I bought a wig from costleyhobby and let me know when it was shipped and it was packaged so safely, thank you so much! Definitely recommended :)

15. costleyhobby bought my Realpuki and she was super great to deal with. Great communication and she paid promptly. I would recommend her to anyone for buying or selling !

16. I have just recived my 2 littel darlings from costleyhobby which I paid for on layaway she is the most patient, kind and very understanding person with a bucket of suger added in, what a fantastic transaction so pleasant and relaxed I wish they could all be this easy.
      I would recommend costleyhobby 1010% to everyone you must buy from her you won't be dissappointed!!

Thankyou soooooo much and a very Merry Xmas to you poppet!! (((><)))

17. costleyhobby (Keysha) has bought my Lati Doll yellow sized body. She was very prompt with the payment and is totally reliable. She a delightful person to deal with!!!:) I highly recommend her to all & hope to deal with her again in the future!!! <333

18. costleyhobby was my partner in the Christmas Lati Swap and sent me an amazing package!!! Sent out on time and carefully packaged &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

19. Hosted a split in which costleyhobby participated. Communication was friendly! She is super nice. <3 Thanks for a great transaction!

20. Costleyhobby entered a Realpuki swap I hosted.

She made a nice gift for her partner and mailed it out on time. I would welcome her back if I host another swap.