1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for costleyhobby

Oct 11, 2009

1. Had a great transaction with Keysha. She paid fast and super friendly prompt PMs. Would love to have more trans.

Thanks so much Keysha!

2. costleyhobby purchased some lati yellow boots from me, she was great to trade with, paid super fast and kindly let me know when they arrived safely, i would love to have another transaction in the future and highly recommend to everyone :aheartbea

3. costleyhobby purchased a wig from me. She paid promptly and promptly let me know the wig arrived. I would highly recommend her as a buyer. Wonderful transaction. Thank you so much. :)

4. I bought a Lati wig from Keysha.. as always it was packaged safely and arrived in perfect condition, I love doing business with her! Thank u Keysha <3

5. Costleyhobby bought a lati from me. She paid instantly and the communication was friendly at all times. She notified me as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone! ^o^​

6. Costleyhobby purchased a Lati yellow head and prop from me. Transaction was wonderful...good communication and fast payment. Would love to do buisness with again and again. Thanks!!

7. costleyhobby sold me a Leeke tiny wig, she was a delight to trade with, shipped super fast and we had lovely, friendly conversations. I would highly recommend her to anyone and hope we can do business again in the future :aheartbea

8. costleyhobby purchased some Lati Yellow shoes from me. She was very prompt in both responses and payment. Lovely buyer! Thanks so much!

9. Costleyhobby purchased a sweet little Lati Sp. Belle from me and was super lovely to deal with and paid very fast.
      I would not hesitate to buy from, sell to or trade with her again in the future :-)
      Thanks Keysha!

10. I Sold a LaTi to Costleyhobby. It was a flawless transaction. I would gladly deal with her again and again.
      Thanks and enjoy

11. Costleyhobby bought my lightly customized Soso faceplate.
      Prompt payment and wonderful communication!
      Thank you, enjoy your tiny elf!

12. Costleyhobby bought Miel Vampire from me and all of transaction was perfect!
      Very nice communication and prompt payment!!

Costleyhobby is a very nice buyer and I highly recommend!
      Thank you very much!

13. Costleyhobby kindly sold me her Fairyland PukiPuki LE Cupid2 Ver2 faceplate. She was super friendly, had prompt responses to PMs and was great to do business with. I would totally do business with her any time! Thank you very much! :)

14. She replied to my WTB for a DD-Anne Caterpillar and held her for me until I had the money to pay. Communication was really great and shipping extremely fast! I would gladly do business with her again! Thanks a lot, I love my new little Caterpillar!

15. I sold a LaTi Pirate Lea to costleyhobby! :aheartbea
      We arranged the transaction through PM, and also agreed a short layaway for her. Costleyhobby was prompt with each payment, and never needed reminding. :)
      Her communication was great and she is very friendly! ^^

I am very happy with the transaction, and would definitely recommend her!
      I hope lil Lea behaves with you! Thank you so much! Enjoy, dear! :sumomo:
      big hugs, ~xoxo

16. Just finished a perfect transaction with costleyhobby! She sold me a tiny little DDAnne darling! She packed her really well, even in a double box! The doll was just as she said it would be and I am very happy! Thank you so much!

17. Keysha bought my Halloween Lea from me, she paid prompty and was lovely to deal with I would be happy to deal with her again!

18. I bought a pr. of Hand Craft Glass Eyes from Costleyhobby and they are beautiful. She is a very nice person and great to buy from. Thanks Keysha!

19. Costleyhobby bought a doll from me. She was lovely to deal with, paid just when she said she would and was lovely to deal with.
      I would recommend Costleyhobby to anyone looking for a pleasant and trouble free transaction!

Thanks so much Keysha!

20. Purchased a limited Lati yellow wig from Costleyhobby and everything went smooth. She is friendly and communicative.
      Thank you!