1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crazybib

Nov 19, 2006

1. crazybib bought a mohair wig from me, wonderful buyer, thanks so much!

2. Positive Feedback ❤

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

crazybib bought a body from me and always super sweet through the whole process.
      Communication is smooth and lovely.

Thank you for everything~
      I won't hesitate to do any transaction with crazybib in the future. ❤

3. crazybib purchased my Dollmore Lusion from me. She paid quickly, communication was wonderful. She is a very sweet person and I hope our paths cross again in the future. Have fun with Ennui-Faye!!

4. I bought a RWS Arvid head from Crazybid. This is my 2nd transaction with her. She's a doll to deal with. Great communication. Fast shipping, packaged well and Gorgeous face up. I'm very pleased and would gladly deal with her again. Would highly recommend. Thank you So much.

5. Purchased a body from crazybib! Great communication and quick shipment! Body was packaged nicely as well! Thank you!

~Kyra

6. Wonderful seller! Purchased a body and it was in good condition just like the pictures. Would buy from again

7. I purchased a Mirodoll 60cm body from crazybib. A+ communication and she shipped fast. The body was shipped unstrung as stated and each bag of parts was labeled. She also included a freebie. I recommend this seller :)

8. Crazybib bought a fantasy Iplehouse Byrui from me and she was an excellent buyer. Queried and then paid immediately. Would definitely do business with her again.

9. @crazybib bought a Norman Reedus head from me. She was lovely to deal with, great communication and fast payment. I wouldn't mind doing more business in the future. Thank you ❤

10. Purchased a head from crazybib and everything went without any problems! Contact was very nice, shipping and packing was excellent and the head arrived fast and safe! Thank you very much!

11. Positive Feedback!

@crazybib made a purchase from me and the transaction was great. Quick and friendly communication and let me know when the package arrived. Would do business with again.

Thank you!

12. @crazybib recently bought an Iplehouse SID Body from me. Payment was sent immediately, and they were a delight to deal with from the start. They were sure to inform me that the body had arrived on time, and shipping had went smoothly.

Would 100% recommend, and would certainly work with them again.

13. My transaction with crazybib was wonderful! They commissioned me to do a faceup for them, and everything went perfectly. It was easy to tailor their head to their expectations, and I would be very flattered to do business with crazybib again!

14. I had a wonderful transaction with @crazybib for my RaccoonDoll Elf Kai! She was a delight
      to communicate with - always friendly and prompt and fun too. Super speedy with paypal.
      - AND - she let me know that the box had arrived safely too!
      Thanks for a lovely transaction!!! :)

15. I sold an Artifex Kindred Minigenue to crazybib. It was a perfect transaction! Communication and payment was fast and friendly. Would definitely sell again :)

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!!

crazybib recently bought a hulidoll from me. It was a very pleasant and friendly transaction. Payment was was and kept me updated when the package arrived. Great buyer. Thank you :)

17. Crazybib purchased an Iplehouse Carina from me, and the transaction was perfect! Amazing communication, super friendly and paid promptly. Would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

18. crazybib purchased a doll from me and the transaction was absolutely perfect in every way. The payment arrived immediately, communication has been fantastic, very friendly and replies were always very fast. I also got to know when the doll had arrived safely which I very much appreciated. I highly recommend crazybib, absolutely awesome transaction, thank you so much :thumbup!