1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Crescent_P~

May 9, 2006

1. Very fast payment for my MSC, thank you again! :D

2. I had a great deal with Crescent_P. Paid promptly and there was great communication! I hope she'll buy more things from me later-- she was a charm to work with!

3. Crescent_P bought a SD13 boy shirt from me. She paid quickly, was very polite and was very good with communication. I would definetly sell to her again! :D

4. I sold Crescent_P a dress~ She paid promptly and was very nice to deal with. Thank you! ♥♥

5. I sold Cresent_P a Yo-SD outfit. Communication was good and payment prompt. A pleasure to deal with ^_^

6. Cresent_P is a wonderful buyer! She was so easy to work with and paid very quickly. Have no doubts when dealing with her!

7. Sold Cresent_P a set of yo-sd wings. Excellent communication and prompt payment, she was extremely nice to deal with ^^. Thanks so much!

8. Sold Crescent_P some eyelashes, a sale item and a faceup, and she's been nothing but gracious and pleasant. I hope to deal with you again soon ^^

9. Crescent is great to deal with, have had several transactions with her and never any problems. Thanks again! ^^

10. SO happy to see my ID on the list~
      Fast payment ,nice communication~^_^
      Thank U very much~would like to deal with again^_^

11. Sold a wig to Crescent_P, she paid promptly, with good communication. It was a pleasure to do business with her <3!

12. Prompt payment, lovely buyer, thank you! :)

13. I just received my syo head from crescent_p! He arrived really fast, with a little thank you note and BEAUTIFULLY packed! Definately a fantastic seller - a wonderfully smooth transaction

14. wonderful buyer! very understanding and really nice and friendly.

15. Crescent_P bought a Bleach shirt from me, and the payment was very fast! Communication was stellar too! :)
      Definitely a positive experience. :dance

16. Did a short layway for clothes, payment on time and really great to deal with!~^^*

17. I purchased a 2006 C'mas Juri head:
      It was a pleasure doing business with Crescent_P; the head was thorougly packed and then bagged in an oversize box to protect it. Friendly emails. Quick and trouble-free transaction! Thank you!:daisy

18. cresent_p joined in on another group order that i ran. paid quickly and great communication. highly recommended

19. well it seems I forget to feedback ^_^;;;
      Crescent_P is wonderful buyer! Really nice and friendly.

20. Crescent_P is an awesome seller!! I bought a body from her - she was great with answering my questions, sent friendly emails and kept me informed of shipment details. I am very pleased - thanks!