1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson

Dec 14, 2006

1. I bought two Fake Empire shirts from Crimson, and they're absolutely excellent! I would happily buy again (and probably will, *LOL*).

Fast shipping, well packaged, exactly as described! :)

2. I bought a couple of shirts from Crimson and she's a really great seller. ;3; She's an awesome seamstress and her stuff is so well-made. And I got them fast! I can't wait for the doll that's going to wear the shirts to get back home. XD

3. I bought a top from Crimson! It arrived super-fast, and is well-made! Thanks a lot! ^_^

4. I also bought a top from Crimson. It matched the description absolutely perfectly, and was a great value as well. I'd definitely buy from her again. :]

5. Purchased a gorgeous stretchy lace top from Crimson. Very pretty~ The transaction went through with great communication and speedy delivery!

6. Bought two tops, great prices, good shipping, arrived promptly. Would gladly deal with again.

EDIT: Following a minor problem with one shirt, was given a fast and fully satisfactory response from a mature and responsible seller. Exceptionally happy, will deal with again.

7. I've sold a leather pilot hat to Crimson and am very satisfied with the whole transaction. Crimson is very sympathetic, understanding and she paid prompty once it was decided ^^

8. I bought a lovely lacey shirt from Crimson - the transaction went so smoothly- I was really pleased. She was extremely nice to deal with - and the shirt arrived really fast too! :D
      Phoenix loves his new duds!
      ~Thanks,
      -Vega

[​IMG]

9. Crimson made some clothes for my boy, great quality, fit like a dream. Will definitely snag some from her again in the future.

10. We bought two shirts from Crimson and they were perfect. Very gorgeous and quality work. Loved them, loved the fast shipping, and loved dealing with her. Hope we can do business again. :)

11. Crimson bought a sexy pair of jeans from Sadol from me and she paid quickly! She's also always super friendly in PMs. I shipped your pants out tonight, hun! :aheartbea
      An excellent buyer!~ :D

12. I purchased a shirt from her. The transaction was easy, the shipping was quick, and communication was excellent. She answered my every question. I would definitely buy from her again!

13. bought two shirts. Nicely made. smooth transaction. thanks!

14. I got my shirt in today and it's great! Thanks!

15. I just got the shirt that I bought from Crimson not too long ago today, and it's -beautiful-! I honestly couldn't be happier!
      The transaction went wonderfully smooth as well; I loved dealing with her, and I wouldn't mind doing so again. ^^

Thank you so much~

16. I bought two shirts from Fake Empire and they are very nice. :D They are for my sister and she and I are both really happy with them. <3 Thank you for the lovely transaction!​

17. She's a great buyer, and really communicative

18. i got a Fake Empire shirt ^^ from Crimson and it is really awesome ... luka just love his new shirt ..XDD.. and on top of that Crimson is really fast shipping the items and so nice person ^^.

Thank you so much sweety .. i will be waiting for new creations ^^ !!

19. The items she sent are in great shape, are fine on my boys and are just lovely :aheartbea
      Trust Crimson fast shipping and great communication :)

20. I bought a shirt from Crimson. It arrived SO quickly and in excellent condition. Would deffinitely love to do business with her again. :)