1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson

Dec 14, 2006

1. I can't believe I forgot to leave you feedback! ;3;

I bought three shirts from Crimson, which arrived in a very timely manner! :D She's a great seller and the shirts are fabulous!~

Here's Damon showing off!
      [​IMG]

2. Crimson bought a t-hoodie from my shop and was just absolutely wonderful to deal with! Quick payment and friendly communication!

Thanks again!

-T

3. I sold a SD hoodie to Crimson. She was absolutly wonderful to deal with, fast payment and really friendly PMs. I would love to do business with Crimson again <3

4. I bought Sepia Plaid Shorts from Crimson - what a great seller! Super fast shipping and professional manner and work!

5. I bought a shirt from Crimson. and it was a wonderful transaction.
      Great communication, and the shipping of the shirt was SUPER fast. Would buy from her at any time,great seller :D

6. I bought a wig and got it super fast! Crimson was wonderful to deal with; lots of communication and a great product! Thank you~! :D

7. Nyooo, I had a really great transaction with crimson!!!
      Really fast shipping and so beautifull items
      Thanx so much

[​IMG]

nyooo

8. Crimson took part in a Dollmore Group Order in September. Everything went very smoothly, I welcome the chance to do business with Crimson again!

nancy60304
      Nancy Maya

9. Crimson commissioned a hat from me- paid quickly, kept in good communication, and was lovely to deal with! :aheartbea

10. This is long overdue!

Crimson bought from me and she was very easy to deal with. The whole transaction went very smoothly and quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. ^_^

Thanks! ps- your Ryu looks great!

11. I bought a shirt from Crimson and it come extremely fast!! 2 days!!! =]

Great transaction, and a pleasure to buy from!

12. Crimson was part of my Migidoll group order. She was great to work with, good communication and quick pay. Thanks so much!!!

13. I bought a shirt from Crimson, and was pleased yet again! I love working with her, she's a sweetheart and her clothes are beautiful and always fit my boy perfectly! I'll be back again! :)

14. I bought a shirt from Crimson and she was great to work with, very fast shipping!

15. Bought a awesome checkered shirt from Crimson!! The quality was great! I hope to buy more in the future! Thanks for the wonderful transaction :) I highly recommend her to everyone ^^

16. i bought one of crimson's wonderfully made shirts. it arrived quickly, and it fits my boy perfectly^^ she was also very friendly and quick with the PMs. i highly recommend her^^

17. Ordered a shirt from Crimson Sun. and already recieved it ! It is adorable and well made...wish it came in my size :). She is very pleasant , prompt ,affordable and friendly. Thanx so much!

18. I painted a head for Crimson, and the transaction was wonderful! She paid and shipped promptly, communication was great, and is very friendly. Highly recommended!

19. Bought a shirt from Crimson. It's just lovely. She was a great person to deal with, and shipped quickly. A highly recommended seller!

20. I bought a faded paisley shirt from Crimson and it's so gorgeous. The quality is awesome and she was incredibly fast and very nice to deal with. Can't wait to do business with again.

Definitely an A+ transaction.