1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson

Dec 14, 2006

1. Crimson joined my first group order and was a joy to work with. She was very understanding and easy to communicate with. She paid for her item instantly. I highly recommend doing business with her.

Thank you for joining~

2. I bought two blue striped shirts made by Crimson. They are adorable and she is a pleasure to work with! I'll be checking back for other great things!

[​IMG]

3. I've bought a shirt and a long blu sweater form Crimson,very fast comunication and i'm pretty pleased with!!

4. I commissioned a face up from Crimson. She was very patient and communicative. She completed the face up when she said she would and she did a beautiful and professional job. I would commission her again.

5. I purchased a set of blue eyes from Crimson and they arrived very soon after she shipped and they were just as described. Great experience all around, wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again! Thanks!

6. Crimson participated in my late June Nine9 Style group order and everything was simply wonderful! ^^ Communication was well kept and payments were made promptly. I'd welcome any and all future transactions with her without hesitation.

:bcake Thank you!! :bcake

7. Commissioned Crimson to do my Lishe boy's face-up for me. She did a wonderful job on him. He's absolutely beautiful and kept communication up the entire time. I will def. be doing business with her again!

8. Crimson is on part of my GO. Very sweet and quick payment!

9. Crimson bought a doll head from me and paid quickly. It was a delight to work with Crimson! Thank you so much for a smooth transaction! <3

10. Crimson took part in my another of my Nine9 Style order runs ( late September ) and as before, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Yet another flawless transaction completed.

:bcake Thank you~ :bcake

11. I commissioned Crimson to paint my doll's face. She is an amazing artist and an amazing person. I highly recommend using her services! If I ever get another doll, I will probably come back xD

Thank you Crimson!! :D

12. I bought a Nobilitydoll Raon head from Crimson, and everything went perfectly! She was incredibly friendly and patient in her PMs. The head was shipped super-quickly (2 days cross-country!) and really well-packaged. Thanks!

13. Crimson painted my EID Jessica head for me, and she did an incredible job. She turned my nebulous description into a perfect rendition of the character I had in my head. I would definitely recommend commissioning her!

14. Crimson participated in my third Shoes and Boots group order and as always, we had another pleasantly smooth transaction. She's always awesome to deal with and I'm always open to doing business with her.

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

15. I neglected to mention that Crimson also participated in my second Soom group order, in which our transaction was just as smooth and easy as all of our others have been.

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

16. Crimson also participated in my eighth Leekeworld group order, making for yet another splendid transaction. I'm beginning to lose track of how many times I've dealt with her, but I do know that each time has been pleasant.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for always being so wonderful to work with! :pcake:bcake

17. Crimson is a fantastic buyer! She was super patient and friendly despite the postal system going nuts, and she is a real sweetheart. ^^ I highly recommend her for transactions, thanks so much!

18. I bought Rickydoll Helios' head from Crimson. The guy's custom face-up (made on my request) is better than words can say.
      Thank you a lot! *__*

19. I commissioned a face-up from Crimson a while back. She was very communicative and easy to reach by e-mail. She worked with me throughout the entire process and made sure I was completely satisfied before sending my boy's head back to me. She was quick to inform me of any delays and even covered the return shipping for the trouble. She's a joy to work with and easy to talk to. I'm extremely pleased with the face-up, which will be staying on my boy for a long time. Thanks for your hard work, patience, and cooperation.

Excellent transaction. Highly recommended!

20. I bought a Chrom Firelord head from Crimson, and the transaction was smooth as silk. ^_^ She was a pleasure to deal with--great communication, friendly, answered my questions, and Chrom arrived in the condition described as well as safely packed. And fast, too!

I would definitely do business with her again! <3