1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crissy!

May 26, 2009

1. Crissy purchased an MSD outfit from me :) Her payment was fast and she was friendly and lovely to deal with! :) She even let me know when she received the items. Thanks so much!! :)

2. Crissy bought a MNF Celine head from me and it was an excellent transaction- fast payment and great communication.
      I recommend crissy to other buyers and sellers :)

3. crissy purchased a minifee mio oe head in normal skin from me about a week ago and she was super sweet and friendly during all the time ^^ !!

Payment was smooth and pleasant as well and also let me know when she received the package ^^.

It's been a real pleasure to be able to dealing with her and I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so !.

Thank you so much sweetie <3 !!

4. Hi! I had a fantastic transaction! :) Chrissy purchased a Pukifee faceplate from me & everything went smoothly. Communication was great, fun, & prompt all around. Chrissy is a very kind person and I would be thrilled to do business again. Thank you so much Chrissy for giving the faceplate a new home. Wishing you all the best :daisy

5. I sold a Narae to Crissy, and the transactions went smoothly , and Crissy was such a darling.Delighted to deal with you! Thank you <3

6. Chrissy bought from me a Realfee May full package she made a layaway and all payments was pay always on time :D . The communication was perfect and Chrissy let me know when the doll arrive home.
      Thank you so much!!! :)

7. Crissy have bought Minifee Liria doll from me . Paid the layaway way ahead of time. Was pleasant to deal with and let me know when doll arrived. Thank you very much for perfect transaction :)

8. I bought a Fairyline Sia for Crissy who is a truly wonderful seller! She is nice to talk to, shipped the doll off to me very quickly and packed her amazingly well!
      A+++ for this perfect seller!

9. I bought a minifee celine head from her. Comunication was nice and she shipped out fast. 100% happy and would buy again. Thank you :)

10. Crissy bought my Iplehouse Soa on layaway. The doll was paid off a month early and communications were very timely! I would love to do business again! Thank you!

11. Crissy sold her Minifee Liria to me. She was extremely nice and shipped really fast. She answered all my questions/conserns. She packed her really well and added some cute extras. Thank you very much for the nice and smooth transaction my Liria is perfect I love the faceup (in perfect condition)

12. I had a wonderful transaction with crissy. She purchased
      a Minifee head from me. We had great communication; she
      paid super fast and let me know when her head had arrived
      safely. I highly recommend crissy to everyone!

Thank you so much! :)

13. I've bought a Fairyland RealFee May from crissy and I'm very happy with everything about this transaction. Communication was always fast and very helpful and crissy shipped the doll as soon as I made the payment.
      The doll itself was packaged very carefully with lots of bubblewrap, there was even a little gift included :).
      Thank you very much!

14. I brought a minifee miyu head from Crissy she had wonderful communication, and she even held her for me she is super friendly and she shipping her off super fast thank you so much for a wonderful transactions highly recommended.

15. I bought a doll head from Crissy, and it was a perfect transaction with great packaging and fast delivery. Thank you so much!

16. I bought a Narae from you and she is amazing! She arrived to me safely packaged and she was exactly like you told me she would be. Thank you so much for the fast shipping and your quick replies! <3

17. I sold a Littlefee Chloe faceplate to Crissy and it was a wonderful transaction. He paid quickly, replied quickly to all y messages and was a delight to talk to. He also let me know when the faceplate arrived. I would definitely do business with him at any time. :)

18. I bought a wimukt outfit from crissy and everything was perfect, fast communication and shipping. Thank you so much! :D

19. Michael bought from me my Volks YoSD Megu on layaway. He paid way before the deadline day, his messages were always kind and very friendly. Overall it was a very smooth and lovely transaction from the first message to the last. Highly recommend Crissy as a buyer!! I am happy that my beloved doll has a darling owner as Michael! :) <3

20. I bought a Narae from Crissy and they shipped promptly. She arrived fast, well packaged and protected. Thank you so much!!