1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crissy!

May 26, 2009

1. I purchased 2 Atelier Lilley shirts from Crissy. Communication was always polite. They let me know as soon as they shipped. Items arrived very well packaged, in excellent condition and with a couple of very nice extras. I would love to do business with again.

2. I bought a Minifee from crissy. It was sent super-fast and very well packed. Everything was great! Thank you very much!

3. I purchased a wimukt set from her and am 100% happy. Fast shipping great comunication and lovely items. Thank you

4. Crissy bought a Minifee Momo head from me. It was a great transaction!
      He let me know when the head arrived!

Positive transaction!

Thanks a lot!

5. I bought a Souldoll Swinte head from crissy. Positive transaction, and the head arrived well packed.

Thanks so much!

6. I was happy to deal again with crissy! This time I bought MNF Lishe head. And it came fast and very well-packed. Thank you so much!

7. i bought a mnf Momo head and everything went smooth. Fast communication and shipping. Thank you so much.

8. Crissy bought a FL Elf Lucywen head from me. They were perfect, paid right away, and let me know when she arrived. I would happily recommend them as a seller to anyone.

Thank you for the smooth transaction.

9. I bought a minifee head from Crissy which was packed SO WELL! Item arrived as it should, and communication was A+! I highly recommend Crissy as a seller. :thumbup

10. I purchased a Minifee Celine head from Crissy. Communication was friendly with prompt replies, quick shipping and head was packaged securely. Would definitely recommend as a seller. Thanks again! :)

11. Crissy took part in a split with me and was quick to pay and communicate. Would interact with again!

12. I have just had the pleasure of buying a doll from Crissy. Communication was excellent throughout, and the flaws that were mentioned in the description with the face-up, were unnoticeable when the doll arrived. This seller without doubt errs on the side of caution descriptively, which means a buyer can buy with the assurance that the doll will be as described (or better!).

I received the doll within two days from Germany which i was not expecting, and beats buying within the UK.

I would defintely buy from Crissy again!

13. Crissy purchased my luts Satyresse Yul and was really wonderful to work with! Communication was clear and friendly, the payment was fast, and they let me know as soon as Yul was recieved. I would definitely work with Crissy again and recommend others to work with them as well!

14. Crissy bought 2 mnf heads from me. She is a lovely person to deal with. Great communication. She asked for a short layaway and then paid much faster. I would happily deal with Crissy again. Thank you so much.

15. I bought a Wimukt outfit from Crissy. The transaction was perfect, I made a little mess with the payment but Crissy was very nice with me! Thank you very much! Super positive feedback!

16. crissy purchased a FairyLand MiniFee Hwayu Vampire Elf sleeping (Normal) from me and everything was awesome from start to finish.
      He sent payment immediately and was overall such a great buyer to deal with. Thank you!:3nodding:

17. Crissy Bought Lati Happy from me. Her payment plan and payments are very clear, she follows trough and even sooner. Communication is just amazing. I would highly recommend her. Very nice lady to deal with. Thank you much for a great transaction.

18. Crissy bought an Agatti doll Alex head from me.
      She was wonderful to deal with. Great communication. I would recommend her. Lovely transaction.