1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cydril

May 7, 2011

1. Cydril bought Soom North & Iceland outfit from me. She paid quickly, was always in touch and was kind enough to let me know that outfit has been received..:)
      Thank you for exellent transaction.

2. @Cydril offered to trade a Luts Yul Elf girl for my Angelheim Elderheim woman body and it was a very easy and pleasant transaction! Communication was always friendly and the trade details were easy to arrange. Yul arrived safely and in perfect condition. I would be very happy to do business again in the future and to recommend Cydril as a trade partner. Thank you so much!

3. I purchased a Dearmine Agrippa from Cydril and the transaction went perfectly. The doll was packed safely and Cydril always had great communication throughout the entire transaction. Thanks again!

4. Cydril purchased a set of MSD clothes from me and from start to finish was a dream to work with!
      I would be more than happy to do business with again! Thank you so much~! ♥

5. I have sold a realfee pupu tan faceplate to Cydril, the transaction was perfect, thanks again.

6. Cydril purchased a dress from me and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. I would be happy to do business again anytime! Thank you again :)

7. I purchased a Supia Hannah head from Cydril and couldn't be happier! They were extremely quick with replies and shipment and even included a beautiful wig :) I would definitely work with them again in the future.

Thank you!!

8. I purchased a doll from Cydril with layaway. Communication was prompt and buyer was very easy to do business with. Shipped securely and in a timely fashion. Definitely would do business with them again. Thank you xx

9. Cyrdril participated in my May 2017 Leekeworld GO and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Communication was great, response to messages and invoices was fast and they let me know when their items arrived safely. I would happily do business with them again.

10. Positive feedback for Cydril. They purchased a pair of Soul Doll hands from me and the transaction was flawless. Thanks so much!

11. I sold @Cydril a Minifee event head and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother, she paid on time, was very patient with me when I got sick, and just an over all sweetheart. :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome buyer.
      ~Anthony

12. I bought a Dollzone boy body from Cydril. Transaction went smooth from the beginning. The communication was great, even when the package was on it's way she kept contact. There went something wrong in the shipping and she was willing to solve it. The item was exactly as descripted and very well packed. So I am a happy customer and I defenitely recommend buying from this seller! :celebrate

13. Cydril bought an outfit from me and she has the patience of a Saint! Instant payment. Excellent communication!! Was absolutely fabulous to work with and I would happily work with her again if she would have me. :)

14. I bought a Fairyland faceplate from Cydril. Very easy, pleasant transaction!

15. I recently purchased a Spiritdoll Fragrans/Campsis head from Cydril. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and the head was exactly as described- gorgeous. I would absolutely buy from them again!

16. Cydrol purchased my Doll Zone June. Always quick to respond and paid right away! It was a very pleasant transaction and would love to do business with again!

17. Cydril bought a Kana head. Friendly communication, prompt payment.
      Absolutely fuss free transaction!

Thank you :)

18. Cydril bought a doll from me. She sent the payment at the day she promissed. Very nice to communication and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. I was happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

19. Just finished up a wonderful transaction with Cydril and it couldn’t have gone any better. I purchased from her a MerrydollRound Olathe. She arrived safely and is just perfect. I’d love to deal with Cydril again and would definitely recommend. Thank you again! :D

20. Cydril bought an Iplehouse Tatiana from me and everything went smoothly :) They paid quickly, were patient when I had to delay shipping due to a snowstorm, and let me know when she arrived. Thanks so much!