1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cynthia in FlintHills

Jun 8, 2006

1. When you sell to Cynthia, you are one lucky duck. Not only do you know your transaction will be blessed by the Gods and all is well, but you also know that your doll will be in heaven with her. It will have the best of care, the most rarified of doll companionship, and generally live happily ever after. If Cynthia messages me about a sale, I dance. I break out the champagne. I get so happy I have to go to confession.

Thank you, Cynthia. Thank you a million times <3

2. Just completed a purchase of a doll head from this lovely lady. Cynthia is one of best people to transact with here. Professional, friendly, and a fantastic shipper (prompt and everything securely packaged with care).

This calls for cake!
      :cake:

3. I purchased a Volks Tsukasa from Cynthia, she was fantastic, great communication, great shipping. Awesome. I'd totally buy from her again, thanks so much dear!

4. I bought some eyes from Cynthia. Communication was great and she packed them well and shipped them very quickly. I would happily buy from her again!

5. I recently bought a Shinydoll head from Cynthia, and as always, a quick, pleasant and professional transaction — A+++. :abow::dance:thumbup

6. Purchased an Iplehouse FID Miho form Cynthia and couldn't be happier. Fantastic packaging, fast shipping, and the doll is as listed. Thank you!

7. I bought a Volks SD13 body on layaway from Cynthia and it went well. She was very nice and communication was great. Shipping was prompt after my final payment and the body was packaged very well. A+ seller!

8. I bought a doll from Cynthia. She is very nice person, everything went well and smoothly. I am so happy and lucky to having this transaction with Cynthia. Thank you very much :)

9. I purchased a Volks head from Cynthia. The head was well-packaged, shipped promptly, and arrived safely.

Thank you for a great transaction! :D

10. Bought her Bluefairy Xiao (actually snapped it up like a desperate lobster). Lovely person to transact with! Great communication, great packer, and all-around nice person!

11. I bought her Volks Sakura :aheartbea Cynthia was absolutely wonderful at every stage! She was super sweet and kind, shipped very quickly, and Sakura arrived very well-packaged (AND on my birthday)! I hope I have the chance to have more transactions with her in the future because this one was an absolute dream :D

12. I was looking for a body for my SartoriaJ Jude head, and Cynthia proposed me her SID body from Iplehouse.
      She's very nice to deal with. She sent me the doll very quickly, perfectly packaged. Everything was very perfect and I recommend her highly.

13. just had a great transaction with Cynthia. I bought her iplehouse RS Eric head and she was great to deal with. Great communication. Pleasant to deal with. Fast shipping. Packaged super well. I was concerned about eyelashes getting messed up but she set my mind at ease and I could tell when he came that she went an extra mile to make sure his face up and lases were perfect and intact. I would recommend her as a seller and I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

14. Another great transaction with Cynthia! Good communication, fast shipping, and Gomidoll I-Bi head as described. Always a pleasure to do business with Cynthia :thumbup

15. I just purchased a Volks F-18 suwarikko girl from Cynthia ♡ She was an absolute delight to work with. Communication was smooth and she was always kind and prompt with her responses. The doll arrived a day early and she was packaged with care. Would, without a doubt, do business with Cynthia again ♡ Thank you dear, I love my new girl.

16. I just bought a Lati Red Line K boy from Cynthia, and as usual, a good transaction — prompt communication, quick shipping upon payment, and packed well for the trip. He was shipped partly unstrung, and all parts were carefully wrapped and marked for easier assembly :thumbup Thanks so much!

17. Cynthia bought a MSD sized dress from me and she was super sweet and easy to deal with. Great communication too, I love it when people let me know the item arrived. :dance

18. Cynthia in FlintHills purchased a volks outfit from me and everything was great from start to finish! Very nice and really easy to communicate with. Sent payment promptly and even let me know immediately when the outfit arrived. It's not our first transaction and it still went as smoothly as all those other times. A++ highly recommended!

19. I purchased a Volks Madoka very Cynthia, I couldn't have been more satisfied with the transaction! She is sweet, kind, had excellent communication and everything was as pictured and described. Madoka is very cute! I would definitely buy from her again! Thanks Cynthia! :D <3

20. Bought a Soom Tied Romantic Chalco from her through layaway. The overall transaction was great from communication to delivery. There was a slight damage on the doll when it arrived that she wasn't aware of but she refunded me a portion as soon as I told her. I really really appreciate it. I highly recommend her. Will definitely buy again from her in the future when given a chance <3 Thanks!