1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cynthia in FlintHills

Jun 8, 2006

1. I just bought a limited outfit form Cynthia, and it arrived Super Sonic speed, Via US to UK, it's superb, i am very happy with it, the sale went through like a dream and Cynthia is a Doll to deal with, i recommended her 110% and would deffo buy from her again!!!!>>>
      Huge Thankies (>_<)

2. I just bought a wig from Cynthia. Even after it took me a few extra days to pay, she was wonderful to deal with. Great commmunication, speedy shipping and wonderful packaging. Would definately buy from Cynthia again! ^__^

3. I bought pants from Cynthia, and couldn't be happier! They're WONDERFUL, and exactly what I was looking for! She was extremely friendly, nice and speedy with shipping. I'm SO happy with every aspect of this transaction, and would DEFINITELY do another again! ^_^!!! I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone here. :D Thank you again!!!!! Toharu loves his pants!!!

*Toharu continues to bow in worship in thanks.. after all, it means.. NO MORE HOTPANTS!!!*

LOL ^_^;;

4. I bought a pair of doll pants from Cynthia, and the transaction went so smoothly as to be almost perfect. She responded quickly, mailed the items out fast, and kept up her end of communication. :)

5. I did a Dollheart Fukubukuro item trade with Cynthia. She is a super swapper, with a lightning fast ship and excellent communication - I couldn't ask for a better transaction!

6. We had a great transaction with Cynthia. Smooth and easy.

7. Just recieved the eyes I ordered from Cynthia and they are beautiful! She was great to deal with; patient with answering my questions and sending it out quick once I bought.

8. Cynthia is seriously one of the best - amazing seller AND buyer.
      Everything is packaged so nicely and is shipped so quickly, and to top it off, she's the sweetest ever. ^__^

9. I bought a shirt from Cynthia. It was well packaged and I even recieved a thank you card.
      She's great to deal with!

10. Cynthia sold me a pair of poshboots! xD i love them! <3 and she shipped them out super super fast!!!!

11. I bought eyes from Cynthia and not only is she fun and charming, she mails out quick too! ;)

A pleasure working with you Cynthia!

12. Since I last posted here I've had a very successful trade with Cynthia & also bought a pair of pants. It's always a pleasure to deal with her.

Oh! I've also SOLD a number of pieces of jewelry to her, and she's as good a buyer as she is a seller.

13. Does Cynthia even need more feedback? ^_^ Well, why not? I recently bought a book from her at a great price with a very low shipping cost. She's a really fair seller, and she really cares. Thanks so much Cynthia!

14. A superPositive feedback for Cynthia! I've had 2 Great transaction as a buyer and as a seller! Every item I bought is perfect and its a lovely person to deal with! Fast payment, good communication!!
      Thanks!

15. Wonderful Transaction with Cynitha!!! Came fast, and looks great on my girls!
      Great communication and very, very kind!!!
      You ROCK!!!
      Thanks!

16. I sold Cynthia some clothing and everything went great! I would definitely recommend her!
      Thanks, Cynthia!
      Helen

17. superfast payment
      all perfect! she is so nice.

18. I sold some eyes to cynthia and the transaction was perfect ! everything went great ! :)

19. I traded a pair of eyes to Cynthia for another pair of eyes. She was extremely fast to ship, provided proof of shipping, and packaged the eyes wonderfully. Thanks for the awesome trade Cynthia, and I hope you enjoy your eyes!

20. Cynthia joined in on my MuseDoll group order. She was wonderful to work with and was very quick with sending the payments on time. I highly recommend her!