1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cyristine

Jan 12, 2010

1. cyristine sold me some beautiful clothes for pukifee and I was very pleased with the transaction. The clothes were as brand new and arrived safely packed. I would certainly recommend her to other members. Thanks cyristine/:fangirl:

2. I purchased a set of clothes off cyristine and the transactions was perfect in every way, I would highly recommend cyristine! Thank you.

3. I purchased a Unoa faceplate from Cyristine and she posted it really quickly after I paid. The package was very very well wrapped and the faceplate was perfect inside her cosy little nest for her journey!
      Communication was great too!
      Thank you very much for a trouble free transaction! :)

4. I purchased a lati yellow belle from cyristine. The transaction was flawless, communication was excellent. She packed her safely and she arrived safely. Shipping was ridiculously quick. I highly recommend cyristine!
      Thanks again!

5. I purchased a Feeple60 Chloe from cyristine and the transaction was flawless. She was patient, prompt, and shipping was super fast. She packed her up so well and Chloe was even better than described! A perfect and honest seller. I highly recommend her!
      Thank you very much!

6. Cyristine and I did a partial trade together. She was a joy to work with and I would be more than happy to work with her again! She had excellent communication and made payment and shipment quickly.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone :3 Thanks for a pleasant transaction~

7. Cyristine bought Mami head <3 great buyer! great communication~ everything going smooth, totally recommended!

8. I sold a mnf head to Cyristine and it was a perfect transaction! Good communication, quick to pay and was very patient when there was a delay with shipping. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :) thank you!

9. I purchased a Momocolor Lucy Full Set in Tan skin with a custom face-up by Nomyens, communication was great, she told me when it shipped and when the doll arrived she was packaged very well and everything was good. A beautiful doll :) I would highly recommend Cyristine ^^

10. I bought a Yosd sweater and stockings from Cyristine, communication was great, she let me know when they were shipped and arrived in perfect condition. The clothing was absolutely adorable and great quality ^^ Would defiantly buy from Cyristine again!

11. I purchased a Volks Creamy Mami head and some outfits from Rona

She's extremely friendly and sweet in all communication with her. She replies to my PM's very quick and is always willing to describe details further whenever I had a question. She's one of the most understanding sellers Ive come across and was willing to put the head on hold so I wouldn't miss the chance to obtain her.

The outfits are very professionally made (beautiful hemming), feel very soft and the decals just lay naturally. I disliked most of outfits with prints because I always felt the decals were too shiny and stiff - so unnatural but Im happy to say that it wasn't the case with her outfits.

The head was packaged so securely, I imagine if one would ever have the idea to play dodgeball with it - the contents would still be safe. No bubble wrap was spared when packaging !

Thank you so much for your professionalism and kindness. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her in the future and highly recommend dealings with Rona

12. Cyristine purchased a Monodee Zirbel head from me on layaway and everything turned out swell! Thank you for being very easy to work with and for sending payment even before the due date. She even let me know that she arrived which is definitely a plus for me in my book! ;) Everything was perfect from start to finish. Thanks again and I hope you will love her. :D A++

13. I bought a Volks doll from cyristine, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

14. I recently sold Cyristine a pair of MNF Ante heads, open eye and sleeping. Communication was prompt, payment was immediate and she let me know when they arrived! A very smooth transaction! Thank you again!

15. I bought an Unoa Sist faceplate from Cyristine, she send it quickly and packed safely.
      Thank you a lot!

16. I sold a Soom IMda 3.0 Babette to Cyristine and it was perfectly transaction in everyway! Cyristine was absolutely wonderful to do business with, answered PM's promptly, paid quickly and let me know that her doll had arrived safely! I highly recommend Cyristine! Thanks! :)

17. I bought a beautiful Monodee Zirbel head from CYRISTINE recently. The entire transaction was utterly delightful and I can give her my highest recommendation. I would definitely do business with her again without hesitation.

18. Cyristine purchased a F60 Soony head from me recently. She was very nice to work with and paid very fast! Thanks for the awesome transaction!

19. Cyristine bought a pair of Fairyland FeePle60 hands from me, and she paid promptly and kept in touch kindly! Thanks for the super smooth transaction. :)

20. I sold a Lati Lulu head to cyristine, a buyer that I highly recommend. Cyristine was wonderful to do business with, the communication was good, the payment was fast, and she let me know when the head arrived safely.