1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for D4rk_0rchyd

Jul 1, 2009

1. I sold D4rk_0rchyd a couple of yukatas and it was a very pleasant transaction overall. She kept up great communication, paid quickly, and was kind to let me know when her order arrived safe and sound. Highly recommend her! Thanks!

2. D4rk_0rchyd bought a 70cm Dollzone outfit from me and was fantastic to work with! :D
      She was very kind, easy to communicate with, and everything went very smoothly.
      I would recommend her as a buyer in a heartbeat.
      Thanks so much!~

3. D4rk_0rchyd purchased a pair of ws delf hands from me. She was very polite and patient. She had quick replies as well as payment. She made the experience pleasant and easy ^^ I would be pleased to work with her again <3 Thanks you once again!

4. D4rk_0rchyd bought a wig from me. It's my second time doing business with her, fast payment, great communication. Highly recommended, will definitely do business with her again. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

5. ~Positive~
      D4rk_0rchyd purchased a Limwha Mano from me. She was so polite through all communication, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as he arrived. I'm happy my boy went to a great home. ^__^ Thank you D4rk_0rchyd!

6. I sold a pair of silicone spiderweb eyes to D4rk_0rchyd, she payed very fast and was a nice person to communicate with.
      I really recommend her!
      Thank you very much ^^

7. D4rk_0rchyd purchased some wigs from me. Great buyer!

8. D4rk_0rchyd bought an outfit from me. She was a pleasure to deal with! Communication was perfect, she paid very quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A reliable buyer and a nice person! Thank you! :)

9. Experienced a perfect sale to this wonderful buyer! Highly recommend.

10. D4rk_0rchyd purchased a tibetan lambskin wig from me. Great buyer! Highly recommended

11. D4rk_Orchyd bought a Volks Minoru clothes set from me. Quick payment, great communication throughout the process, and an overall wonderful transaction! I'd be more than happy to do business with her again. Thank you! :)

12. This spring has been wrought with lots and lots and lots of shipping probs with USPS, for me. So many that I have switched to another carrier to ship my products. It has been very disheartening and stressful!

And though it took sending hats out on 3 occassions to finally get a hat to D4rk_0rchyd, She was patient, helpful, and kind as we worked out the best way to ship to get her the top hat she purchased. I can never recommend this buyer enough! She's a total SAINT! She would have been well within her rights to ask for a refund, which I would have gladly given. But she hung in there until we found a successful shipping method. She's a total gem!!!!

She is welcome back to my store any time!!!

13. D4rk_0rchyd bought leekeworld lash glue and sunglasses from me!
      payment was fast and great communications!
      highly recommended ^___^

14. Trish recently purchased an SD jacket from me. She is a very honest and friendly buyer. She paid promptly and kept great communication with me throughout the transaction! Highly recommended =)

15. D4rk_0rchyd bought a Dollmore High Military coat from me. Payment was immediate and communication excellent!

Kisses to Cain, and many more thanks to you!

16. Sold D4rk_0rchyd a shirt. I made another one for her at her request. Very polite and quick replies. Overall very good buyer. Thank you very much!

17. I sold D4rk_0rchyd some doll hats. Good communication, fast payment, and she let me know when everything arrived ^^ Thank you very much!

18. I sold some Tiny clothing to D4rk_0rchyd. She was very fast and friendly with all her pms and sent her payment very quickly. She let me know the moment the items arrived and even sent me a photo. :) I would happily sell to her again and recommend her to anyone here. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

19. D4rk_0rchyd bought a Dollzone BB Ani from me. She replied to PM's SUPER FAST, was so pleasant to deal with and was very reasonable with her offers, as it was a OBO sale. I would definitely do business again!!

20. D4rk_Orchyd bought 3 shirts from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!