1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for D4rk_0rchyd

Jul 1, 2009

1. Terrific buyer!

D4rk_0rchyd purchased a Dollheart outfit from me, and paid right on time with pleasant conversation. She let me know as soon as the outfit arrived as well, and left me feedback. I'd recommend her as a buyer anytime. Thanks so much!

2. I did a trade with D4rk_0rchyd, her Necy/R.Aloa for my pukipuki Mary Black maid set/extras + an off topic figure. Communication was great, everything was packaged well and we arranged to ship same day (and did) with no issues. She realised after shipping that she'd forgot to pack Necy's ears and tail, but shipped them out quickly once she realised. She was true to everything and an amazing trade partner! She's also very pleasant to talk too! I would gladly to business with her anytime!

Thank you so very much for everything! :D

3. I have bought soom aloa from D4rk_0rchyd , she is so kind and the package shipped quickly ^^ recommend seller,i would do business again :)

4. I'm late in doing this, but I'm not on here much. I bought an doll from this divine creature and she was awesome. I can't recommend her enough. I love my boy and he's perfect.

5. Did a trade with D4rk_0rchyd and it went super smooth! Great communication and wonderful to deal with :) A++++ Thanks!

6. I purchased a DoD DoC Twing-key from her. Transaction went very well, communication was excellent, and the doll arrived on time and as described.

7. D4rk_0rchyd bought a DD clothing bundle from me and was great to work with. Friendly communication, quick payment and let me know when the items arrived. I would happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone and hope to work with them again.

Thank you for the smooth transaction!

8. I bought a doll from D4rk_Orchyd, they communicated quickly and pleasantly. Shipping went quickly and arrived nicely packaged. The overall transaction was smooth! <3

9. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar
      D4rk_Orchyd bought a wig from me and was absolutely wonderful to deal with and always had quick communication and let me know when the wig arrived too :) .
      I highly recommend D4rk_Orchyd as a buyer and would be happy to work with them again if given the opportunity :) .
      Thank you so much D4rk_Orchyd, I hope you enjoy the wig:hug:!

10. D4rk_0rchyd sold me an F60 event head some time at the end of last year but I forgot to add feedback.
      Wonderful to deal with. I would highly recommend and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.
      Also lovely to talk to c:

11. I sold a volks Dollfie Dream Momo full set to D4rk_0rchyd. The transaction went smoothly, and communication was also very friendly and fast. I'd recommend this buyer to any seller here on DoA to deal with.
      Thank you

12. This time D4rk_0rchyd bought a doll from me, Dami from Elfdoll^^. I could not be happier. She sent payment very fast and let me know when she received her. She is a lovely person and we had great communication again, she has become a friend of mine. I am very happy with this transaction and can only recommend her. I would love to deal with her again! Thank you very much my dear <3 <3 <3

13. A+++++++ transaction!

We had a fantastic partial trade with D4rk_0rchyd : their DD Lucy Maria Misora full set for my Fairyland LTF Ante plus money from me. D4rk_0rchyd was very kind to wait for me until I could raise the necessary amount. They were even more kind to reach an agreement in regards of damaged face-up my LTF had and I didn't notice it, since it was symmetrical and I always thought it has been the part of the original face-up.

I will be delighted to do business with D4rk_0rchyd again and highly recommend them as a reliable business partner and incredibly nice person. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

14. D4ar_Orchyd bought a doll head from me. Extremely polite and wonderful to interact with as a buyer. Payment was extremely quick as well. Highly recommended! Thank you!

15. Purchased a Delf Lishe head from D4rk_0rchyd! Everything went perfectly! Great communication and fast shipping! A recommended seller

16. :DAbsolutely one of the best sellers here on DOA. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

17. I just bought and quickly received an ElfDoll Yumi/Dami from D4rk_0rchyd. it was a really positive, easy transaction. I adore my new doll! Highly recommend this seller. The doll was perfect and packaged very well.

18. I bought the KOS-MOS dollfie dream set from D4rk_0rchyd, and it was a pleasant experience! Communication was swift and they shipped it out as soon as possible! Everything was packed well and she arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much!!!

19. Just purchased a LittleFee body from D4rk_0rchyd. It was another amazing transaction - she responded to my ad, and now I can start working on a little doll. Great communication, super fast shipping, excellent packaging. All around perfect seller!

20. D4rk_0rchyd contacted me in regards to a Want to Buy post I put out for a Littlefee headback. They were so lovely to talk to, they shipped as soon as it was possible for them and the parcel arrived safely.
      Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!