1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dagger

Feb 28, 2007

1. Dagger bought a MNF Soo head from me. She paid promptly and kept in contact with me throughout. An excellent buyer :)

2. I purchased a wig from Dagger and everything went smoothly! Communication was great and she shipped the wig very quickly! I would definitely buy something from her again!
      Thanks

3. I purchased a gorgeous two-tone wig from Dagger and it was a perfect transaction!:) Communications were quick and informative, shipping was lightning fast, and the wig quality was everything the ad said it was. I am happy to recommend Dagger as an excellent person to do business with.

4. I bought a CP Delf Juri 2006 head from Dagger. She responded quickly, let me do a short layaway, and the head arrived safe and sound today! Thank you so much! I'd definitely do business with her again! :)

5. I purchased a doll head from Dagger, no issues whatsoever. She was quick to respond and a great overall buying experience.

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Dagger!
      She was even sweet enough to show me how they look in a certain size eyewell and shipped right away, they arrived safe and lovely.
      Thank you!

7. I just bought a KDF Cherry from Dagger! Communication was wonderful and shipping was fast. :D

8. I sold a Dollzone Big Dipper to Dagger over Labor day weekend. She was very kind and allowed me to ship the Dipper off on Tuesday so that she ( the Dipper) was not sitting in a warehouse over the holiday weekend. She paid promptly and was a very very pleasant and happy person to transact with! Highly Recommended!

9. I bought a pair of eyes from Dagger, the eyes arrived quickly and were well packaged. Easy and prompt transaction!

10. I traded with Dagger for Twing-key. We met in person. She was very communicative and pleasant to do business with. I recommend her to all serious buyers/sellers/traders! Thank you so much!

11. I bought a wig from Dagger! She was really nice and shipped it really quickly! Wig is perfect 10/10 thank you!

12. Dagger purchased my MSD dollheart indigo fer. She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as it arrived safely. Lovely to work with!

13. Dagger purchased a Sakura & Paper kitty from me. Payment was swift and they were a pleasure doing business with.

14. I answered Dagger's WTB for a Dollheart Wine Fer. She was super quick to reply and to pay, and she was very pleasant to interact with throughout the entire transaction. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks very much for such a smooth transaction!!!!!!! :love

15. I bought an outfit from Dagger. Communication was prompt and plentiful. I recommend transactions with her.

16. :treecookie:candycane:gingerbreadman :hollyberryPositive feedback :hollyberry:candycane:gingerbreadman:treecookie

I purchased a lovely handmade outfit from Dagger and the transaction was perfect.
      The outfit arrived quickly and was well packaged and exactly as described and very well made:D .
      I would happily buy from Dagger again and I highly recommend them as a seller!
      Thank you so much Dagger :hug::aheartbea.

17. I bought an outfit from Dagger, and everything went smoothly.
      I am thrilled to find someone that knows how to package things. We had a mini monsoon on the day my package was delivered, and even though the envelope it was in started to dissolve, the outfit was safe thanks to Dagger's foresight to put the outfit in a ziplock baggie.:thumbup
      I would love to buy from Dagger again. :)

18. Dagger bought a fairyland mermaid fin and body from me and everything went smoothly! She paid on time, (even early I believe!) and let me know when everything arrived. She was a sweetheart and I’d definitely work with her in the future!

19. I sold DollZone Heavy Rain to Dagger and everything went great! Good communication, very quick payment, and super friendly. Thank you so much!

20. I got two set of outfits from Dagger, it is Dollheart long sold out gray MSD outfit, and a Reia limited swan set.
      I am very pleased with the seller and the outfits very much :} all as described and shipped very fast ^^
      Thank you so very much !!!! :}