1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DaiShi_Kaze

Jul 12, 2011

1. I bought a pair of Dollzone jointed hands from her. Wonderful, superfast communication, package excellently packed.

Julian is very happy about his jointed hands and that he is now able to really hold his sword. And he wants to say "Thank you" for the wonderful gift.

I would be very pleased to do business with her again.

2. I sold a Souldoll vito Sharics to Daishi_Kaze :D
      The payment was very promptly and the communication was great !
      She's really kind <3

She's definitely a great buyer that I will recommend to everyone ^_^!
      Thank you so much for the wonderful deal !

3. I sold a Nanyalin Faun to Dai. The transaction went really fast (instant payment!) and she told me when the package arrive, too.

I highly recommend her! Everything went perfect ^^

4. DaiShi_Kaze bought a Soom MD Chrom from me. The communication was great and she paid super fast. It was a delight dealing with her, thank you very much!

5. i did the Face-up for her lovely Dollzone Deer Girl. I'm glad , that I could make it. DaiShi_Kaze is a very friendly person , all was perfect! I highly recommend her ^^

Big Thanks

* hugs*

6. I sold a LuWen doll to DaiShi_Kaze, Very friendly, wonderful communication. Paid fast, and was very patient when I made a mistake and had to ship later then planned. I would highly recommend as a buyer.

7. +++ POSITIVE +++

DaiShi_Kaze bought my Serendipity Valencia. Payment was super prompt, as was communication. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Dai again. Thanks so much again!

8. DaiShi_Kaze took part in my Ringdoll split. Her communication was very good and payments were very fast. A pleasure to do business with, and I'd be happy to buy/sell with her in the future!

Thank you~

9. Positive.

DaiShi_Kaze purchased my D.O.D. Black Caracal. Prompt in paying my price and the shipping cost as agreed. Responded to my messages as soon as she was able. Answered my questions about her customs (when I noticed tracking said he was in customs, and not knowing how her customs worked). Let me know when he arrived. I couldn't ask for a better buyer. :) Would definitely sell to (and buy from, should it ever come to it) again!

10. +positive+

I bought a set of Pipos cat ears & tail from Dai, whole transaction was very smooth, with good comms. Would buy from Dai again :truffle

11. DaiShi_Kaze bought a soom Borol head from me.Everything went very well, with good communication and quick payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! Thanks again! :truffle

12. I sold a Dollzone Megi to DaiShi_Kaze. It all went great ,comunication was pleasnt and she responded quickly to my pms and paid right away . I would definetly do buisness with her againe , and I reccomand her. :)

~ Thankyou

13. I sold a Soom Ender Jackal Head to her. Excellent buter, THANKS!! :)

14. DaiShi_Kaze purchased a single Mecha Angel hand from me. The entire transaction was absolutely perfect! She paid right away and she was very friendly. ^__^
      I would highly recommend her and gladly do business with her again.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

15. I sold an MSD hoodie to DaiShi_Kaze. Smooth transaction, very good buyer. Definately recommended =D

16. DaiShi_Kaze bought a 7/8 Crobidoll fur wig from me. Very good communication, fast payment and friendly. All perfect! Totally recommended and would definitely do more business with her. Thank you!

17. DaiShi_Kaze bought my Soom Shale. Had been a wonderful transaction. Fast payment and good communication. Thank you.

18. i ordered a soom msd body from Dai, she came well wrapped and I was able to do a lovely layaway for a wonderful body. got her as advertised, and so happy about it. A++ seller. Would happily buy from her again.

19. Wonderful buyer! :)

DaiShi_Kaze bought a soom doll from me. Everything went smoothly and KaiShi was a delightful person to do business with. Thank you so much for a great transaction! :) <3 <3

20. DaiShi_Kaze bought me clothes for her MSD boy and girl. She is friendly and very kind. Her communication was excellent and she paid super quick. It was a perfect transaction. Highly recommended!! Thank you so much.