1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DaiShi_Kaze

Jul 12, 2011

1. Wonderful buyer!! :D

I sold a SD yukata to her. She paid right away and kept nice communication. Everything went great and I highly recommend her as a buyer!

Thank you so much!!

2. [h=2]DaiShi_Kaze purchased a Soom Afi tan hybrid from me. Sweet buyer and an excellent transaction. Thanks so much![/h]

3. DaiShi_Kaze bought a shirt from my store. Communication was excellent and friendly, payment was very fast. I would definitely recommend trading with DaiShi_Kaze.

4. I bought a DZ Deer Girl from DaiShi_Kaze. Communication was excellent, lovely seller <3 . Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction! [​IMG]

5. I bought a Dollzone male body from DaiShi, He arrived very well packaged and very quickly. I would am more than pleased with the transaction, such an awesome person to work with! I would recommend to anyone.

6. I bought and amazing HZ outfit and I'm very happh. The shipping was fast. Everthing good.

7. I bought Soom Lig from this person. Everything was perfect and the doll is beautiful and just as in description. The communication was smooth and and the person was really polite and nice :) I even got eyes and a fur wig :)

8. I bought a Soom amber head and super gem body from DaiShi_Kaze They arrived in great condition and Were exactly as described ^^
      I would defiantly recommend DaiShi_Kaze as a seller!~

+++++POSITIVE+++++

9. I bought Soom Trond parts, comunication was very nice and on time, shipping quick and everything was very well packed. Thank you so much! Highly recomended seller!

10. DaiShi_Kaze sold me a pair of Soom SG long nail hands and it was an excellent transaction- super fast shipping, great communication and extremely well packed ! Highly recommended seller !
      Thanks a lot :)

11. I bought a pair of feet from DaiShi_Kaze, they were shipped very quickly and arrived really well packaged and in perfect condition.
      Excellent seller, very highly recommended. :daisy

12. I bought a Soom Heliot wig from DaiShi_Kaze, she answered any questions promptly, it arrived speedily, perfectly packed and in great condition. I am very happy with this transaction :D!

13. i bought a soom Grey outfit from Daishi and the communication was nice. also she shipped out very fast and it was well packet. thanks again. i can highly recommend buying from her

14. I bought RS Song from Dai and I am very happy with a deal. ^^ Nice communication, fast sending, well packing..I can higlhly recommend buying from her. ~
      Thank you!

15. I answered a WTB from Daishi_Kaze and sold a doll to her.
      The communication was excellent, super friendly and fast. I got the money also really fast. She is a very good buyer to deal with ;-)

16. SUPER LATE FEEDBACK! AHH SORRY!

I bought a Migidoll Jina head in a split from Daishi_Kaze, and I couldn't be happier! Communication was quick and friendly, and the head was packed very well! I'm just so in love with her faceup too, oh my goodness!

I adore her even more than I thought I would, so thank you, Daishi_Kaze, for helping me bring her home! :aheartbea

17. I bought a Soom/Impldoll hybrid from DaiShi_Kaze. It was a smooth transaction.
      The communication was good and friendly all the time. It's an older doll, but it is in very good condition! The doll was packed with LOTS of care, totally bulletproof. It's a pleasure to open packages like this :aheartbea

I totally recommend Dai as reliable seller. Thank you^^

18. I purchased a Soom 1/6 outfit from DaiShi_Kaze. A real joy to deal with & perfect transaction.
      Thank you.

19. I bought a Soom Borol from Daishi_Kaze!
      They kept an updated layaway plan where we both could see what I had payed, what I was to pay, the total with and without shipping :D Everything seemed very professional.
      The doll was very very well packaged and arrived fast!

100% positive feed back and would deal with again!

20. I bought a Soom/Lady Saiyuki hybrid from Daishi_Kaze.

The communication was friendly, the shipping was fast, the doll was good packaged.
      I am very pleased. I recommend Daishi_Kaze as an excellent responsible seller.
      Thank you! :)