1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DaiShi_Kaze

Jul 12, 2011

1. I just bought a very, very cool backpack from Daishi_Kaze. It was such a great pleasure doing business with her again. My Hawkeye is also extremely pleased with this backpack, now he has something to carry around all of his stuff.

2. I bought Soom legs from Daishi. Thank you for a very pleasant and smooth transaction! :)

3. I purchased a HZ outfit from DaiShi_Kaze. Very pleasant transaction and the item arrived as described and well-packaged. Thank you very much! :)

4. I purchased a Soom Chalco from DaiShi_Kaze via a 6 month layaway. Communication was amazing, she was super patient, and always kept me updated from start to finish. Definitely would purchase something from her again and would recommend her to others.

5. I bought two dolls (Soom Benmore and AileenDolls Rot) from DAishi_Kaze on an extremely flexible layaway. Seriously, Daishi was soooo understanding about payments and accommodating. Best seller ever! The dolls were as described, well packaged and sent promptly. Could not have asked for a better transaction, thanks soooo much! A++++

6. DaiShi_Kaze purchased a Alice Ringdoll from me. The transaction went very smoothly as she paid right away and had excellent communication <3 Would definitely do business with again! Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction! :D<3<3

7. I painted two SD dolls for DaiShi_Kaze, one DikaDoll QingMing and one IOS Sezz.

DaiShi_Kaze was amazing to work with: she responded swiftly to my inquiries and updates and was so super nice and easygoing and bravely went along with all my artistic licenses! She was also incredibly patient when the faceup process ended up taking a little longer due to bad weather conditions.

I can wholeheartedly recommend DaiShi_Kaze to anyone and look forward to working with her again in the future! :)

8. I purchased an Aileendoll Ashes from DaiShi_Kaze and they were an absolute dream during the entire transaction. They responded to my inquiry very quickly and sent shipping estimates, provided additional photos, and even went the extra mile to call the post office to check on the status of international shipping with covid. When I received the box it was a little rough for wear but everything was packed so amazingly well inside that the doll and box were entirely unscathed. I would 1,000% recommend Dai to anyone and would happily have future transactions if the opportunity arose. Thank you so much for the opportunity to bring a dragon into my horde! :D

9. I bought Dollzone Coral from Dai. What a great experience all around! Highly recommend her! My doll arrived today and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

10. I bought a Sakura & Paper Kazari from DaiShi_Kaze. The little potato cat was packaged with great care and arrived in purrfect condition. Communication was prompt and friendly. All over a wonderful transaction. I would not hesitate to buy from DaiShi_Kaze again. :kitty2

11. I bought a Dollzone Egg from DaiShi_Kaze. They were kind enough to send my doll directly to the faceup artist so I didn't have to pay shipping twice (once to me and then off to the artist.) Very helpful and friendly. I would gladly do business with DaiShi_Kaze again!