1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DajmDumle

Dec 16, 2010

1. Dajm is a WONDERFUL buyer! She bought a LTF Bisou from me; payment was super fast, communication was great and I know little Bisou found a great home! Great Buyer!

2. DajmDumle bought a Fairyland Cali head from me. It was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. Payment was fast, communication was excellent. Lovely person to work with, definitely recommended. Thanks again!

3. I purchased a Doll Leaves Mic fromDajmDumle. Dajm was a wonderful seller to work with, told me when she was sending my boy and kept me up to date on how much I owed on my layway. Would recommend doing business with her any day. ^^

4. DajmDumle bought the Pipi head from me. The payment were sent very promptly, and she was kind enough to let me know when the head arrived. Thank you for a great transaction!:)

5. Dajm purchased a migidoll Ryu head from me.
      She paid promptly and the communication was perfect all through the transaction! :)

Thank you much for this transaction! ^^

6. I just bought a DIM head from Dajm a few days ago, and she cleaned it really nice and well before shipping immediately upon receiving payment. I would do business with her at any time again.

7. Just finished a wonderful transaction with DajmDumle for a darling, sweet doll. She was friendly, and kind
      and mailed the doll quickly and packed very well! She also included the most wonderful outfits for the doll.
      I am so happy and I would buy from her again for sure :) And I love her face up!

8. DajmDumle bought a puki from me in a smooth and wonderful transaction. She was quick with communications and payment, and let me know as soon as the package arrived.

Thank you, DajmDumle!

9. I sold a pukipuki body to DajamDumle. She paid quickly as was a great customer. I highly reccommend!

10. I bought a MNF Shushu head from Dajm~ she was very understanding when i had problems paying because of the paypal exchange rates and waited for a couple days for me then shipped out super fast after payment was received x3
      I'd buy again anytime~ Thank you very much!

11. Dajmdumle bought a pukipuki Darjeeling from me, the communication was great, she payed quickly and came to my house to pick her up. She is a very nice and friendly person, and she has my best recommendations.

Best wishes,

lemonflower

12. I purchased two dresses for my dolls from DajmDumle, and the first one arrived today. It is the most beautiful dress I own for my dolls! DajmDumle is really great to do business with. She responds to emails very fast and send me pictures of the dress before she shipped it. She let me know when she shipped the dress and she shipped very fast right after I paid her. I will certainly buy from her again, and would recommend her to anybody.

13. I just had a wonderful transaction with DajmDumle!
      I bought a sweet darling from her and she sent the doll very well packed together with lots of clothes,shoes and a wig!!I am sooo happy,it's like Christmas and Birthday on one day!!
      DajmDumle is such a kind and lovely seller!Many thanks again!

14. I bought a delf body to DajmDumle. It has been a very easy, quick and smooth transaction ! The body arrived in 5 days, in perfect condition, very well packed. thank you so much for everything !

15. I bought a LTF Chiwoo elf girl from DajmDumle. Communication was prompt and friendly, she shipped ASAP, and the doll arrived in prefect condition securely wrapped. Overall a great seller, and a perfect transaction, thank you so much! :D

16. I'm so, so happy with my perfect transaction with Dajmbumble.

I commisioned one MNF dress, which was absolutely exactly what ive been looking for for quite some time.

I have purchased a faceplate and a head.

Total transaction was just perfect. Communication, Pricing, Shipping, Packaging, just perfect.

Will commission again once paycheck is in.

17. I bought two pukipuki's from DajmDumle she was so nice and the transaction was smooth and the little ones arrived home quickly and safely! Now I need more!! Haha

18. I said I would buy another! I love her thank you for the little extra and being such a superb seller! Would buy again in a heart beat!

19. I bought an Iplehouse Elemental Guardian Erzulie and could not be happier with her! She was shipped quickly, packed carefullly, came with darling extras, and her face up is wonderful! I'd be thrilled to be able to buy from her again - thanks so much!!!

20. I bought a doll body from Dajm and am very happy with this transaction. My doll was carefully packed, shipped quickly, and arrived this morning. I would happily buy from her again. Thanks!!