1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dambuster01

Jul 10, 2008

1. Sharon is an excellent seamstress who makes clothes to the highest of standards! I am so thrilled with the clothes I commissioned from her! She is also one of the friendliest people on this forum and does her utmost to fulfil your dolly clothes wishes. I cant recommend her highly enough!!

Thank you so much Sharon :aheartbea

*hugs* Sue X

2. I commissioned a few outfits from Sharon and I'm very pleased with the results. She always asked my opinion and communication was great^^. The clothes are adorable and I'm blown away by the tiny details on the dungarees. I'm especially glad that I found someone who can make long-sleeved outfits for my Minoruworld Junior^^

Thank you, I think I'll be back in the future :D

3. I did a swap of a multihead Ante by a multihead Cupid and I'm very pleased with the whole transaction! The packaging was great and the comunication was wonderful! :)
      Will gladly make a new transaction with her, she's so kind!

4. I did a swap of some clothing/shoes of mine for a Planetdoll mini head of hers. The head arrived well packaged and fast, and is so cute!!!! :D

An excellent transaction! :D

5. I bought Sharon's Bobobie Isabella (maisie), communication was great, Maisie was well packed and arrived safely & quickly. :D
      Thanks

6. just wanted to add some awesome bits ive got from Sharon, she does lovely work and highly!! recommend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sharon made an outfit for my Elfdoll Hana. I have commissioned others for this size and got disastrous results but Sharon did an awesome job and put so much detail into such a tiny ensemble! I was very impressed with her work and hope to commission her again soon!

8. Sharon just completed a commission for me - jeans and shirts for my Dollstown dolls. I couldn't be happier with the results! Her work is simply outstanding, with great attention to detail, and she's friendly and easy to work with as well. I look forward to commissioning other items from her soon!

Thank you Sharon!

:daisy

9. Sharon is the best she made some lovely clothes for me.Very well made and good communication.The best:aheartbea

10. Sharon ordered another round of fur wigs from me, and had five-star communication/promptness/loveliness as always. I always look forward to my next transaction with Sharon, because she's so wonderful to deal with. ^_^

11. I just got my stuff in the mail and finally Liam has his little tush covered!! He got a pair of jeans and a jean jacket and his sisters Annabella and Isabella got jean jackets. They are GREAT!!!! It is the little details that make Sharons clothes so special. The jacket pocket flaps were LINED! Liams with blue stripe shirting material and the girls with a floral fabric and there are rivets and top stitching and even little tags like real denims have. I sew pretty well myself but I LOVE Sharons' denims. I think I need overalls soon!

12. I commissioned two pairs of Little Fee jeans for my boys off Sharon - it was quick and easy and the jeans look fantastic - super detailed and well made, even down to the holes in the knees! Thanks Sharon!

My boys are so pleased!
      [​IMG]

13. I bought a pair of distressed littlefee jeans from Sharon. They are so, SO awesome. She was wonderful to work with and a charm to speak to via PMs. I will definitely be back again!!!

you ROCK, Sharon! :):):)

14. [​IMG]

Just realised i never posted feedback here. Sharon i a great seamstress and an excellent doll-friend.

15. Sharon adopted one of my favourite dollies from me and I couldnt have asked for a better buyer. She paid super fast and let me know right away that Amy arrived safely. A couple of years ago I also had an outfit made by Sharon and would recommend her work to anyone. She is able to make any style of outfit you can think of and her prices are very reasonable especially with all the time it takes to make them. I would buy or sell with Sharon anytime. She is also really friendly and has an awesome sense of humour. xx

16. Well, I'm sure that dambuster01 doesn't need my feedback because so many already know what a fabulous lady she is but here goes anyway....

I just sold Sharon a doll and it was a perfect transaction!

She is friendly, communicative and all-around super sweet.

Payment was so fast that I was actually unprepared and had to scramble to get the doll packaged up for mailing!:)

I look forward to our next transaction <stalks commissions thread waiting for next opening> :)

17. I commissioned sharon for a lot of clothes for my dolls
      and she is really great!!
      the clothes are fantastic
      super detailed en she really makes it as you wish
      and keeps you updated all the time
      Sharon thanks again and you know I will be back for more clothes
      big hug
      anita

18. Beautiful work by Sharon on a marvelous knit Henley shirt. I just love the tiny buttons that add the perfect detail to it, color is exactly right, too. Wonderful! Thanks so much for all your hard work, Sharon.

19. dambuster01 makes, hands down, the best jeans ever! And she is a joy to work with!

20. Sharon bought some shoes from me she was the perfect buyer and a lovely person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to all :)