1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dambuster01

Jul 10, 2008

1. I bought an outfit and a doll by Sharon. She´s wonderful to deal with. Fast answers, nice contact. I love her outfit very much and also the doll. I´m sure that I´m coming back when I see the right to buy.
      Thanks again, Sharon

2. Sharon is amazing! She's an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone. I ordered two school girl outfits, two A-line hoodies & socks, some panties and two tiny pairs of jeans, all for Pocket Fairy and Lati Yellow. Sharon kept me informed during all stages of my commission and drafted up some really great designs! She even sent me pictures of the work in progress - much appreciated!

I myself haven't gotten round yet to taking pictures of all of my new outfits, but I can show you some of them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks so much Sharon! I really enjoyed our conversations, and I am thrilled with the little outfits you made for my girls! :aheartbea

3. Just bought a Pukifee from Sharon, she is a lovely person to deal with and a seller with great integrity. I am a very happy customer and would have no issue with recommending her to all. Thanks!

4. I commissioned jeans and a hoodie for my Minoruworld Junior Jacob,and as usual the quality and finish of the items is outstanding!I cant recommend Sharon enough!! ( Thanks for the gifts too ;)) Sharons a great seamstress and has become a great friend XXXX

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. Ah, Senora Sharon in Spain!! A long-time, amazing friend and a fantastic couture creator! I have purchased a number of clothing items from Sharon before. Now that I have a pair of Planetdoll Riz twins with very independent minds of their own, I needed some playclothes that were similar, yet not alike. I was delighted when the package came yesterday with two darling pairs of overalls (or as Sharon says, dungarees) with attention to the tiny details of buttons and pockets -- terrific! Each little BJD fashionista had demanded a hoodie and leggings and these perfect tiny items came to squeals of joy. Sophi refuses to take off her gray hoodie with a purple flower to compliment her aubergine (eggplant) leggings with go well with her wig of the same color (also made by Sharon!). Miri is our denim fanatic so she loves her denim knit hoodie with pink flower that matches her pink leggings.
      Thank you, Sharon, you are the best!
      (unfortunately the camera decided it was on vacation again today, I wanted to post a photo, too, but no such luck!)

6. I commissioned an outfit for my 27cm Plantedoll mini. Sharon was extremelly professional and the outfit is lovely. I would definitely recommend this fine seamtress! thank you!

7. I commissioned Sharon for my msd girl
      she made a beautiful kawaii outfit for her
      and I am very glad with it!!
      thanks again sharon
      and for sure till next time!!

8. Another wonderful feedback for Sharon! I purchased a tiny Orientdoll So Ji from her and everything went swimmingly! She arrived in today's mail (erm - the doll, not Sharon...) and I'm everso pleased! If I didn't sew, knit and crochet myself I would certainly be ordering up some clothes from Sharon -- I'll have fun making them but dunno it I can duplicate her skill and those tiny little details!

9. I bought an outfit for my DollZone BB Ani from Sharon. She was as always wonderfully sweet and helpfull and the outfit not only looks awsome it's also very beautifully made. I'd give Sharon 10 out of 10 for quallety any day.

[​IMG]

Dustbunnie

10. I ordered two pair of jeans from dambuster and I'm so happy with them! I ordered one for a MW Junior and shorts for a pukifee. They are of such good quality and so detailed. She even managed to fit 6 working pockets on the pukifee jeans! Overall the transaction went great, as did te communication. I'm very happy to buy from dambuster :)

11. Dambuster recently bought a YoSD from me and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. She's very friendly and payment was very prompt. A dream transaction!

12. I bought a Narae form Sharon. She looks just as cute in real life as on the photos - the fur wig looks absolutely cute on her and matches the face-up.

A very nice and easy transaction. Friendly and helpful, good communication with update on shipment via PM.

Thank you!

13. I sold a Volks Papi to dambuster01. She's really pleasant to deal with, very friendly and she made her payment really fast. She was also patient and forgiving as I did not mention something in advance. I am glad that everything worked out fine and I would love to deal with dambuster01 again.

Thank you very much! ^.^

14. I had an excellent and very smooth transaction with Dambuster01 (so sorry for my late feedback). I would highly recommand her. Great communication and serious person. Thanks so much again!

15. I was searching for a Sleeping Pipi (NS LTF) faceplate, and Dambuster01 came to the rescue! She and I had great communication, sold it to me for an excellent price, was kind enough to even wipe the old face-up for me (which, by the way, you can't even tell that it ever even had one!~), shipped quickly...and the it arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be more pleased, and I 100% recommend and would do business with again.

(Thank you so much! I'm very happy and it was a pleasure talking to you. I hope to do business with you again at some point! :) )

16. I bought a doll from Sharon. She´s soooooo nice!! and it's very easy to deal with. She answers fast and she's so lovely! Thank you very much! :) I hope to do business with you again because i love all your outfits and dolls! :)

Thank you again,

xoxo

Naya.

17. I just commisioned more clothes from Sharon. This time a white sleeveless t-shirt, a t-shirt with long sleeves and turtleneck and a pair of leggins. The quallety was superb as usual and she was super nice to deal with as usual too. The items really fittet with what I had and completed the outfits just the way I was hoping. Thanks Sharon. :)

See?
      [​IMG]

Dustbunnie

18. Bought yet another pair of jeans from Sharon - the only place to go for bjd jeans !! This pair was for my Minoruworld junior Rose en Vie - Rosie. The fit is perfect and the style amazing!
      Sharon is super friendly and I whole heartedly recommend her !! :)

Rosie in her jeans

[​IMG]

19. Ordered some outfits from Sharon...again! (And will probably be back one of these days!) Awesome quality and just a super nice person to work with. Thanks again.

20. I commissioned dambuster again to make some clothes for my msd and yosd dolls
      and again she really understood what I wanted and made some beautiful cute clothes for my dolls
      thanks so much again and when youre making a list again you can put me on it again!!