1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dambuster01

Jul 10, 2008

1. Amazing customer, she bought a Mihmi from me and paid super promptly.
      She also preordered a Volks lorina through me and was very attentive, communicative and paid super fast! Thanks so much for your fabulous and flawless transactions!
      She comes highly recommended and I would definitely transact with her again!
      -Pandora-

2. I adopted May BlueFairy from dambuster and she came to me so quickly and safe, and she is beautiful. thank you!

3. dambuster01 purchased a LaTi Green Lea from me. GREAT communication, LIGHTENING-FAST pay, and she let me know that Lea arrived safely almost immediately! :dance :celebrate :cheer I couldn't have wished for a better person for Lea to go live with! :aheartbea

Sharon is WONDERFUL! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

4. Sharon bought my Uriel and paid immediately. Great person and friendly emails even when the doll seemed to go missing! Thankfully she eventually arrived safely.
      Thanks Sharon you are wonderful to deal with (and the clothes you make are just perfect).

5. I recently adopted a doll from Sharon, and I cannot say enough good things about her! Everything about the process was wonderful and perfect - Sharon is very, very friendly, and overall a lovely person to deal with, answering all of my questions without fail. She shipped out the doll very quickly and he was well-packaged; not a thing wrong with him when he arrived, as he was well-protected!

Rest assured, her boy will be very happy here in his new home! ;)

Thanks so much again for everything, Sharon! :aheartbea

6. I sold a MNF Rheia head to Sharon. She paid promptly and was a pleasure in communication. She did request that I send the parcel without insurance, and marked as a gift, but the package arrived safely and Sharon let me know she received it as soon as she got back into town. A smooth transaction. Thank you!

7. I bought a Rosenlied Beige's doll to Sharon.
      It was wonderful to deal with her !
      She was very friendly and I'd love to do business again with her in the future.
      Muchas gracias Sharon !

8. I bought the Mnf Miyu head and everything was just perfect! Nice communication, fast shipping and greate package!Everything was just fine!
      Thanks again!!!

9. I brought a RP Soso from Sharon and have found her wonderful to deal with from start to finish. Fast and very freindly replies to my PMs and Super fast to ship. I could not have asked for more and I would highly recomend this lovely lady to anyone!:chocoheart

10. Sharon is very nice to deal with - alway fast replies and very friendly. She ships really fast - but as I don't live in the same country the post takes a bit to arrive.

I bought a Sleetwealth Briar from her - she arrived in perfect condition! I am very happy with her - shze is in perfect condition and a real beauty. Sharon sent me a PM with the tracking code, she shipped her very fast. I look forward to more transaction with her - always a pleasure.

11. I just got Colin from Sharon. He's really new like i debox him myself.
      Really impressed!! Sharon is really kindness and sweet to conversation.
      She shipped Colin really fast and well pack!! I can say just "Wonderful Seller and You will not disappointed" <3

12. I bought a Lati Yellow Pirate Lea outfit from dambuster01, and things couldn't have gone more smoothly. She is very sweet, easy to communicate with, and ships promptly. Definitely worth your time. Thanks again!

13. I had the best-ever transaction with Sharon! My poor little Sooah was lost in US Custom, but through it all, Sharon was a pilllar of strenghth, always checking to see if she could help. Sooah has arrived, safe and sound, and we both of us recommend this fine seller and dear person to anyone! No more honest seller is around. Thanks so much! Doona Sooah sends her regards, and has settled in perfectly!

14. I commissioned a Unoa Chibi outfit from Sharon and it came out just perfect! There was a bit of a wait but I was well warned of that when I commissioned her originally. Thank you so much!

15. Sharon made me a pair of Lati Yellow Sp jeans, and as always she was a delight to work with! Her tiny jeans are without equal, and Abby & me are very happy with them!

[​IMG]

And another picture here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/meike/5476156403/

Thanks so very much Sharon!

16. I commissioned Sharon to make some clothes for my MSDs. As usual she was so sweet and helpful and all the way throught awsome to work with. On top of that the quallety of her work is amazing. :D

There's a very good reason I keep comming back to order more things. :)

Dustbunnie

17. I commissioned dambuster01 to make a few pairs of pkf/puki jeans. Great communication and lovely to work with. Would love to commission her again! Thanks! :D

18. I had a perfect and quickly transaction with Sharon!! She bought me a Lati yellow Pirate Ruki. She made me an ultrafast payment and she always was friendly and quickly in her responses. I totally recomend her. Thank you so much for all Sharon!!!!

19. Sharon made a really wonderful pair of jeans for my Dollstown elf girl from just measurements that I provided. They are perfect for her and fit so well. I am in awe of her beautiful, detailed quality work. So very nice working with her.
      Thank you Sharon!

20. Here is a look at the wonderful jeans on my girl.
      [​IMG]