1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dambuster01

Jul 10, 2008

1. Sharon bought a wig from me. She was wonderfully pleasant and paid immediately. Thanks! : )

2. Sharon and I did a doll trade. She was great and lots of fun to talk with while we worked it all out. I would recommend Sharon to anyone as a great person to do biz with

3. I sold a Bimong Chuu to dambuster01
      The transaction was wonderful and incredibly smooth! Prompt payment, friendly and quick communication. Wonderful to deal with and I would not hesitate to sell to Sharon again! :) <3 I really hope you enjoy your little chuu~~~

4. Had a great pleasure to purchase YoSD Lin from dambuster01.

She's been an incredibly helpful and professional seller.
      Also, that speed was incredible! :D

Thank you dear for a wonerful business experience!

5. i just adopted a Lati doll from Sharon, and the transaction was great. great communication, fast shipping. thanks so much :)

6. I bought an Ante Multihead from Dambuster and couldn't be happier. Thank you!

7. I adopted a Bimong Chuu head from dambuster01. It was a perfect transaction. :DSharon is so lovely to deal with - very friendly and easy to communicate with. :lol:Shipping was fast and secure and the head was in perfect condition when it arrived. I am thrilled with my little Chuu, thanks so much! :aheartbea:aheartbea

8. I bought a MNF doll from Sharon, and I couldn't be happier. Transaction was perfect and the doll very well packed and is just gorgeous. Happy to recommend Dambuster01 as a seller anyday :)

9. I bought a set of Lati dragon parts from Sharon- they arrived in absolutely perfect condition, very well wrapped for post and I could not be happier!
      Communication was excellent, she is really lovely and friendly and posted the items in record time.
      Thanks so much for everything! x

10. I bought Ante Multi Head. The transaction has passed perfectly, good communication, qualitative packing, fast sending. Thank you very much!

11. Sharon made my Persons some incredible oufits. The quality is fantastic, she listened to what I was after and did a wonderful job giving the girls JUST what they wanted. Which is just as well coz .. well.... PERSONS!

Thank you for the suprise too, love love your work

[​IMG]
      New clothes by imajica63, on Flickr

12. I bought Volks Tinatsu from dear Dambuster01 and it was excellent transaction with friendly communication, thank you for all :) I recommend!! :)

13. I sold a Sist faceplate to Sharon. She was very pleasant to work with, communicative, and sent prompt payment. Overall, a great transaction! <3

Thanks very much, Sharon!

14. Dambuster01bought doll from me.

Good communication and fast transfer payment, Dambuster01 is a good buyer to deal with.
      Thank you very much,Dambuster01.
      My girl will be happy with new home.^^
      Please give her a big hug~

15. I just adopted a YoSd from Dambuster01. It was a perfect transaction!
      She is really a nice person to deal with, communication was excellent and friendly, shipping was fast and secure, little doll is adorable. I am really happy. :)
      Thank you so much once again, Sharon !

16. I adopted a little Enyo from Dambuster, and I am so head-over-heels in love with this bug! Sharon sueded her, and her poseability is AMAZING! She was well-packed, sent super quickly... everything was PERFECT. I would definitely recommend Sharon's dolls... this Enyo is immaculate, and Sharon made her a bazillion times better, making her easier to pose and giving Enyo PRECIOUS freckles and eyelashes. I should send all of my dolls to Sharon for this treatment! :lol:

Thank you SO MUCH, Sharon! :) I LOVE her! :aheartbea

Chris

17. I bought a tiny dollie from Dambuster and it was an overall excellent transaction. The little one is in perfect condition, she was extremely well packed and sent quickly. I'd adopt again from S in a heartbeat! Thank you so so so much, my dear dollie friend! :truffle

18. Sharon bought a Bonnie from me. It was a perfect transaction! Thank you so much! xxx

19. I traded my Narae for Sharon's lovely Ganga. It was a very smooth trade - friendly, great communication and Ganga was sent exactly when agreed. I'm very pleased with the whole transaction.

20. I bought a little darling from Sharon and we had a really pleasant transaction!Sharon is such a kind seller,her messages were very nice and she shipped the doll promptly!
      many thanks again,Sharon!