1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DanceCat

Feb 6, 2009

1. DanceCat purchased an olleaf oufit from me. She was quick to pay and very friendly in all her communications, she also let me know when it arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Thanks

2. DanceCat purchased some tiny clothes from me and was a wonderful buyer. Quick with payment, friendly in PM's, and let me know everything arrived safely. Would love to work with her again. Thanks so much!

3. DanceCat sold me a MNF Ryeon head. She is friendly, and great with communication, and answers PMs quickly. She is an absolute sweetheart, and very trustworthy. The head arrive fantastically packed, and in perfect condition. I highly recommend her to anyone!

4. I purchased a pair of #5 Mini fee A-Line hands from DanceCat. The communication was excellent, the price (including shipping) was very fair, and they arrived in excellent condition. I couldn't be any happier! I recommend her to anyone interested in buying/selling/trading to her. :)

5. I sold a Pipos Baha to DanceCat. Payment was quick and without problem. Thank you so much for such pleasant transaction.

6. Dancecat comissioned me to make some clothing for her Bahas. She was fantastic to work with, had great communication. Working with her was a blast and headache free. I highly recommend her to anyone. And I can't wait to work with her again! :D

7. I sold an nDoll top to DanceCat and had an excellent transaction-- quick payment, fast and friendly PMs, all good! Thanks again!! :)

8. Another perfect transaction with DanceCat. She's always so friendly to deal with and quick with payment and messages. Thanks

9. Sold shoes to DanceCat. Excellent communication, quick payment, and an overall joy to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

10. I sold a Dollstown Ariel head to DanceCat. It was a great transaction - I put Ariel on hold for a month for her and she paid exactly when she said she would. Good communication and very friendly.

11. Jessica order a handmade clothing set from me and I really REALLY enjoyed working with her!! :) Everything went super smoothly from the first time she PMed me, she's perfect customer, total pleasure to deal me!! Many many thanks and always welcome back!! :)

12. Dance Cat just bought a SOOM Amber wig from me, and she was lovely to deal with from start to finish. A true credit to the marketplace:)

13. DanceCat bought two SD tops from me and it was a great transaction: fast payment, good communication and feedback was left promptly when the items arrived!
      A+ buyer!! :D

14. I purchased a blue RS Mei from DanceCat. Communication was superb and shipping was lighting-fast. I'd definitely buy from her again! :)

15. **POSITIVE**
      I did a trade with DanceCat for a B&G Hera doll.
      Trade was smooth, excellent communication, shipping was fast!
      Included so many extras she spoiled me rotten!
      Would love to do business with her again.
      Thanks so much!

-Catz

16. DanceCat purchased a spampy outfit from me. Communication was excellent, payment was immediate, and she was lovely to work with from start to finish. Truly a pleasure to do business with!

Thanks so much!

:daisy

17. I sold a set of clothes for YoSD to DanceCat.She paid quickly and communicate very well.Hope we can work together again.>_<

18. DanceCat bought jeans from me. The communication was great and friendly. A payments were fast.
      She also let me know when it arrived. Thanks you so much again. ^w^

19. DanceCat bought some dolly socks from me. The transaction went smoothly and she was a delight to work with. Thank you and enjoy!