1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DanceCat

Feb 6, 2009

1. Dancecat bougt a puki outfit from me, the transaction went smoothly her payment was quick and response time was very short even though there was a big time difference. Thank you.

2. I bought a dress off the Market Place from DanceCat and the transaction was Perfect! Great communication and Super Fast shipping! Thanks a bunch!

3. DanceCat bought 2 Lati Yellow / Pukifee clothing items from me. She was so friendly - great communication! She paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the items had arrived. A smooth & fun transaction from start to finish - Thanks so much!!!

4. DanceCat is a superb seller-- I bought clothing from her, a mix of her own sewing and some purchased pants, and she made sure that she got all the right information and shipped promptly. A careful and conscientious seller, highly recommended!

5. DanceCat bought some socks from me, awesome to deal with thanks again! :D

6. Dancecat is an awesome member to deal with.
      Fast payment, friendly PM's :)
      Hope to meet again sometime :)

7. DanceCat bought a yo dress and puki outfit from me, it was a smooth and awesome transaction, she paid fast and has excellent communication. Thanks!!

8. DanceCat purchased a Puki faceplate from me. The transaction was going perfectly until I forgot to ship the package!!!! :doh:doh DanceCat was so understanding and lovely about my silly mistake. I can't say enough good things about her!

9. DanceCat bought a sleeping puki Ante face plate from me. Communication was great, would totally do it again!

10. DanceCat bought some clothing from me, and everything went flawlessly. I couldn't ask for a better buyer :)

11. DanceCat bought 2 LTF clothing sets from me and the whole transaction couldn't be better! She is perfect buyer, awesome to communicate with and so super nice :) Thank you so much!!!

12. I bought some "lilac" pink glass eyes from DanceCat and it was a perfect transaction, shipped promptly, well packaged, item as described. Would buy from DanceCat again any time!

13. I just received a PukiFee Ante from DanceCat. She's a joy to deal with. Prompt communication, speedy shipping, and secure packaging. I would definitely buy from her again.

14. I just bought a LTF Elf Ante from DanceCat. She was just as discribed in her sales thread and packaged well. She kept up great communication though the short layaway that I did and was prompt in shipping when final payment went through. I would recommend DanceCat to anyone looking to buy from her and would definally buy from her again. Thanks so much for my new little one!

15. DanceCat purchased a LTF outfit from me. She paid promptly and kept in touch to let me know when the item arrived. Thanks again!

16. DanceCat has purchased a couple of wigs from me. She is always very friendly & really great to work with!
      Thanks again!

17. Dancecat bought a msd top from me, awsome buyer as usual ;) thanks so much!

18. DanceCat bought a JID set from me and she is easy to communicate with fast payment. Thank you so much!!

19. DanceCat bought handmade eyes from me! Exelent contact! Perfect buyer :) Thanks a lot :*

20. DanceCat bought a pair of SID/EID capris from me and was a very prompt and courteous buyer. Would do business with again.

Thanks!