1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DanceCat

Feb 6, 2009

1. DanceCat bought an Iplehouse Tank top from me and the transaction was wonderful. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Thank you (^w^)!

2. I sold a Lati Yellow sized dress to DanceCat. She is a great customer! :3

3. DanceCat bought two laptop props from me! Wonderful buyer with prompt payment and responses; a pleasure to trade with! I hope you like them and thanks once again! :)

4. 100% Positive Feedback

DanceCat was absolutely amazing to work with- I bought a VE Rolly faceplate from her, and she was easy going, helpful, and my package arrived in beautiful condition. A very friendly, and caring seller- absolutely recommended! A+ <3

5. Traded a msd head with dancecat and was very sweet to trade two dresses and a wig forvit and surprise extras ^_^ great communication and very prompt with shipping. Highly recommended :)

6. DanceCat bought a DT Ariel head from me, and was a joy to work with! She paid promptly and communication was just great. I found DanceCat very friendly and reliable, and I would do business with her again in a heartbeat!

7. Dancecat bought a head from me; payment was quick and communication was great! Highly recommended!

8. I traded my Pipos Charlotte for Dancecat's Pukifee Luna.
      She's very friendly and communicative.
      She let me know when the doll arrived immediately!

thanks for the trade!

9. DanceCat bought some laptops from me. Great communication, nice, and understanding. Prompt payment. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

10. Dancecat sold a Littlefee faceplate to me - so tiny and perfect! Thank you.

11. I just had an excellent transaction with Dancecat .. I bought a ws sleeping ante faceplate with a faceup done by her.. and I Love Love Love it! The faceup is even nicer in person and my ws pukifee now has a sleeping face. Well packaged and communication has been fun :)
      That is sometimes a perk when you sell stuff, you meet new people and I am very happy to have met Dancecat ! :fangirl:

12. Dancecat purchased an outfit from me. She paid fast and let me know she was happy with it when it arrived. Thanks so much.

13. Dance Cat bought a little 5/6 wig from me. Communication was great, payment was fast, can't recommend enough!

14. DanceCat very cheerfully and smoothly purchased a pair of glass eyes from me! Thank you, DanceCat!

15. DanceCat bought a Dollheart wig from me. As per her request, I put the wig on hold for her for a few days and she paid when she said when she would! She was super lovely to deal with! She also let me know as soon as she received the package, which is appreciated! Thanks again!

16. I purchased a leather outfit from DanceCat and I could not be happier! Fast and friendly replies and very very willing to work with me on the price and shipping time. The outfit arrived safe and very nicely packed-- not to mention fast!
      Thank you very much! I would gladly do business again!

17. DanceCat purchased a pair of eyes from me. She was very nice to communicate with, paid immediately and let me know when the package arrived. Highly recommended and I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thanks!

18. I adopted a DIM Minimee Johnny Depp bjd from Dancecat. She was generous with time that allowed me to have a layaway plan. Our adoption/transaction was easy and communication was also on target! I hope to cross dolly paths with her again and I recommend Dancecat highly!!

19. DanceCat purchased a LalaLoopsy dress and Lati pajamas from me. She was wonderful to deal with and paid immediately! I would highly recommend doing business with her! Hugs &#9825;

20. DanceCat bought a Leeke wig from me, she paid promptly and was all around great to work with!~ ^^