1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Daniel Falls

Sep 11, 2006

1. Very nice transaction with Daniel Falls! He bought a Magical Michael outfit from me (it was my daughter's) and was very patient when I had inadvertently left out the hat. *^^*
      Highly recommend this polite and honest person!

2. Daniel acted as a shopping service to purchase a doll for me from LA Dolpa; a Super Dollfie 16 Garnet. He was even nice enough to ask if I wanted anything more when he went back to the Dolpa the 2nd day, so I asked for a pair of SD16 boots and he picked them up as well.
      Everything was paid for on December 1st, but there were some shipping issues and the doll did not actually get shipped until December 30th, and only after I opened a PayPal dispute because I could not get a reply as to what was happening with the doll. The dispute was primarily about the long delay in shipping for the item, everything else Daniel did was great. Today (January 4th) she in perfect and complete condition and packaged very well. Within 20 minutes of receiving the doll I closed the dispute.
      It was unfortunate that I had to open a PayPal dispute, but my friend and I paid for the doll together and were getting very worried. I'm also sad because it seems to have dissolved our friendship here on DoA.
      Even so, we are very relieved to have Garnet here and thank you Daniel for making everything good in the end.

With Daniel's outstanding positive feedback, I'm sure this was just a mishap. Additionally, I would still recommend dealing with him due to his great history.

3. Bought a head from Daniel - it arrived well-packaged and in good condition. Thank you.

4. bought a head from Daniel. It arrived promtly and well-packaged. Thank you!

5. I purchased a Volks Amakusa default wig from Daniel Falls, as with our prior transaction, the purchase was trouble-free and the item packed very nicely in a strong box. Friendly emails, too! Thank you!:daisy

6. i purchased a volks henley sweater set from daniel falls and it arrived lightning fast, and very nicely packaged. i am super happy with it.

thank you
      floor

7. I ordered SD Boy for Daniel Falls. (Sato FCS)

Daniel Falls really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, very smooth payments!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much :D :aheartbea

I highly recommend Daniel Falls :thumbup

8. I bought the Volks Grey Plaid dress set from Daniel Falls~

He is very courteous and was quick to let me know about other payment options.

The dress set arrived in a sturdy box and wrapped in tissue. :kitty2 He also included a Year of the Rat postcard. :)

The dress set itself is super brand new condition. While I was expecting a gently used item, this is beyond my expectation!

Wonderful~~ :fangirl:

I would not hesitate to buy from Daniel Falls. I also highly recommend him as seller--very professional!!

Thank you so much for dealing with me. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. I placed a Volks FCS order for Daniel Falls. Everything went smoothly, and his communications were always prompt and courteous! :) Thanks!

10. I worked with Daniel Falls on a FCS split (I got the wig). Straightforward communication, excellent shipping, great price, and the wig was exactly what I ordered. Cannot recommend highly enough! :D If you are thinking of joining one of Daniel Falls FCS splits, don't hesitate.

11. I bought a doll body, a pair of feet, a pair of hands, and a wig from Daniel and it was a great transaction.

I had to pay for the body via check and even though the post office lost it Daniel dealt with very well.

The body parts and wig were part of a FCS split and Daniel kept me well updated all along the way.

Thank you so much!

12. Great seller, I got my doll head quickly and he answered all my emails frendily and politle! would buy from again!

13. I bought a YoSD from Daniel Falls, and he's a great seller. Responded to PMs politely, refunded some of my money when they Paypal fees were less than expected. Sent my doll out promptly and he arrived in great condition.
      My only complaint would be that he switched shipping methods from priority to ground without asking me first, so the doll took longer to arrive than I'd originally thought it would. Other than that, I'd definitely recommend him. :) Thanks, Daniel!

14. POSITIVE: I bought a volks sd10 girl boy from Daniel Falls. He shipped it really quick and I received it today. The cost was fair, good communication, and the body came in as described, which I found lovely. I would do business again with Daniel. Thank you!:)

15. Daniel Falls sold me a school head for a reasonable price. He had great communication throughout the transaction and was quick to ship. Highly recommended seller! : D

16. I bought a Volks FCS F-31 head from Daniel. Communication was great, shipping time was very quick, and the head arrived in excellent condition! Thanks again! I highly recommend Daniel.

17. I bought an F-29 head from Daniel and it was a super smooth and excellent transaction. He even went above and beyond and express shipped me the head so that I would have it in time for a meet up I was hosting, despite the fact that he was ill. Buy with confidence!!!

18. Bought a School C head from Daniel, great communication and fast shipping. Would definitely buy from again! Arrived packaged well and in perfect condition 8D

Thank you so much!! <3333

19. I brought a lovely pair of Volks jeans from Daniel Falls, they arrived in perfect condition and they were shipped out pretty fast! Smooth and quick transaction!

20. I bought a cute pair of shoes from Daniel Falls. They arrived quickly and in great condition! A great person to do business with :)