1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Daniel Falls

Sep 11, 2006

1. Bought a body from Daniel and everything was great. Fast communication and shipping and everything was packed safely. I'd gladly do business with him again. \\//

2. I Bought the wig from an SD13 Eden split. Daniel Falls was a pleasure to deal with. Awesome communication, super-fast shipping.. It was a pleasure to deal with him. I'd gladly do business with him again. Thanks very much!!

3. Bought a Volks MSD Hewitt from Daniel Falls -- I also joined his SD13 Eden split for the outfit. Daniel was gracious enough to allow me to take layaway for Hewitt (who was in beautifully pristine condition), and both transactions went very smoothly. Wouldn't hesitate do business again!

4. Daniel hired me to work on his SD13 Lucas face-up. He was very nice and polite to deal with, very flexible and gave me lots of freedom in developing the faceup and paid for everything promptly. It was a very pleasant experience working with a commisioner like him :D

5. Splitted a Soom SARD with Daniel. Great communication, very friendly throughout, even offered free-shipping from him to me! Many thanks and I definitely recommend him as a seller! :)

6. I bought an SD volks non-jointed body from Daniel Falls and everything went very smoothly. He allowed me to do a layaway and kept me well informed with the shipping of the body. He's very nice to deal with and I would definetely buy from him again. Thank you Daniel for a wonderful transaction! ^__^

7. Ordered a pair of Volks pants. Communication and transaction was excellent! I love the pants!

Thank you!

8. I bought 2 YOSD outfits. Communication fast and shipping is fast

Thank you

9. I bought a Volks SDG Suwarikko body from Daniel. Communication was always prompt and paying was easy. The body was shipped the day after I paid, and it was the best packed doll item I have ever received.

Daniel is extremely professional and courteous to deal with. I would not hesitate to do business again.

Thanks so much for an enjoyable transaction! :celebrate

10. I bought a pair of Yo-Sd hands from Daniel. The shipping was super fast and he was super nice.

I highly recommend him.:)

11. I bought a Leeke wig from Daniel. He's such a great person to buy from! Friendly PM's and super fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Daniel again. Thanks! ^__^

12. I bought some yosd hands and they are just too adorable! Good packing and good shipping. Thanks so much!

13. I bought some eyes from this wonderful seller, and they arrived promptly and are gorgeous!

Definitely recommend as a seller!

14. Daniel Falls purchased msd volks boots from me. Made payment promptly and the transaction was smooth and friendly. Thank you so much! :D

15. Daniel Falls just purchased a pair of Hitomiya eyes and a pair of HG Volks glass eyes from me. He was a complete pleasure to sell to. He paid incredibly fast and was always friendly an quick to respond to PMs. I hope to engage in future transactions with him.

16. I purchased a Volks Schulze head from Daniel Falls. He was very friendly and had great communication- I would definately do business with again, thank you!

17. Bought a body from Daniel Falls and transaction was flawless - good communication, packaging and very quick shipping. Highly recommend to all Thanks!!!

18. I bought a VOlks summer Brezze set from him and it was shipped quickly! Pleasure to deal with and I hope to buy from again! :)

19. I purchased a great little jacket and couldn't be more pleased. Shipped quickly and inexpesively too! Daniel is communicative, courteous, and totally above board. Couldn't ask for a more professional transaction. I highly recommend Daniel!

20. I purchased a Volks clothes set from Daniel Falls. Communication is prompt and shipping is very fast. The clothes are great!!
      Thank you!!